• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Everything must go

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henno

Beermologist
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

Christ has entered my life and told me to give up brewing so I'm selling everything.

I am up in Agnes Water as some of you know but am thinking of putting everything on a trailer and heading to Brisbane if I get enough interest.

So far all I can think of is this:

Marga mill mounted on board with Ozito drill
3 vessel herms brewery with march pump mounted on frame temp controller on HLT and HERMS
3 x adjustable chrome celli taps
3 x temp controllers mounted in boxes with leads
6 x schweppes kegs and various hoses, push in connectors
Co2 bottle

Also ridiculous amounts of hops and grain, all getting long in the tooth but free to a good home.

DSC03389.JPG

Sorry about the typo before.

I meant to say 'Christy has entered my life and told me to give up brewing' She moved in next door and said if I give up brewing she'd go surfing with me.

Meet Christy:

Girls_Six_Packs_9.jpg

Yeah I'd consider giving up brewing for that. Then hit the taps and say 'who am i kidding' :lol:

smokomark said:
Mate I haven't brewed for so long I'd have to go onto websites to remember what I payed. I'm kind of after PMs with offers really to see if is worth the trip.

If I can make $500 in total to pay off Christy's new board I'll come down. :p

Henno said:

I meant to say 'Christy has entered my life and told me to give up brewing' She moved in next door and said if I give up brewing she'd go surfing with me.

Meet Christy:

Where do you put the airlock?

Henno said:

Meet Christy:
The **** is wrong with her stomach? It's all lumpy and stuff.

Maybe tell Christy to get herself checked out for worms or some form of hernia.

Henno said:
Mate I haven't brewed for so long I'd have to go onto websites to remember what I payed. I'm kind of after PMs with offers really to see if is worth the trip.

If I can make $500 in total to pay off Christy's new board I'll come down. :p
If someone in Brisbane wanting to get into All-grain doesn't grab this lot for $500 delivered, they must have rocks in their head - Fantastic buy!!!

Edit: Might buy it myself if someone doesn't grab it soon (Henno, give me a call)

Ross said:
If someone in Brisbane wanting to get into All-grain doesn't grab this lot for $500 delivered, they must have rocks in their head - Fantastic buy!!!

Your not wrong there Ross, bloody hell $500.00 !

Marga mill mounted on board with Ozito drill
3 vessel herms brewery with march pump mounted on frame temp controller on HLT and HERMS
3 x adjustable chrome celli taps
3 x temp controllers mounted in boxes with leads
6 x schweppes kegs and various hoses, push in connectors
Co2 bottle

I should have grabbed it last month Henno :wacko:

Latest posts

Back