• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

EOI Voyager Malt.

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Mikeyr

" wait.. I had something for this.."
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Sydney - following feralbass's excellent example, I'm on the Central Coast (near Woy Woy) and happy to pick up any Coastie's purchases. I work in Chatswood so close to the pick up point. Let me know.
Cheers
Mike

Danscraftbeer

Reaction score
Very happily picked up my 4 sacks at KK today thanks to Uri's help letting me back my car in during the rain etc.
Have to say Voyager Malt is very nice looking packaging. Very crafty and hardy look to it.
Thanks again @wide eyed and legless. You da man! :)

floppy

Reaction score
I also picked up my grain, after a stuff around with the bank transfer we got it all sorted, thanks to all at KK for the help. Uri for also helping in the rain.

thanks also to @wide eyed and legless for everything. apart from the bank screwing everybody around, it was good.

tramsjoe

Reaction score
Hi WEAL

Any update on shipping to Syd? Is there an ETA yet?

Cheers

soreba

BeardedDogz
Reaction score
Its in Sydney - Its come in on the worst day as i've had meetings all morning but i have talked to the freight company and if they cant do it this afternoon it will be tomorrow.
Will let you know once landed but should be ready to pickup from tomorrow afternoon onwards.

soreba

BeardedDogz
Reaction score
Sydney grain has been delivered - Ready for pickup.

Cian Doyle

Reaction score
Thanks WEAL for putting my malt aside looking forward to trying Voyager, I can get it in locally too.
Belco Brew Supplies for those in Canberra.

soreba

BeardedDogz
Reaction score
Thats a wrap for sydney! Thanks everyone for their prompt pickup.

marc280

Pro
Pro
Reaction score
Picked up mine on the weekend in Sydney. Thanks again to Soreba and WEAL. I'm looking forward to the first brew with it.

feralbass

Reaction score
Picked up over the weekend, thanks to all who put this together, cheers, John

Vic

Circle of life. I brew, I drink, I brew, etc..
Pro
Reaction score
Voyager have the BeerSmith BSMZ file for download on their site. How do you add it to BeerSmith?

Latest posts