EOI Voyager Malt.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,
Sydney - following feralbass's excellent example, I'm on the Central Coast (near Woy Woy) and happy to pick up any Coastie's purchases. I work in Chatswood so close to the pick up point. Let me know.
Cheers
Mike

Very happily picked up my 4 sacks at KK today thanks to Uri's help letting me back my car in during the rain etc.
Have to say Voyager Malt is very nice looking packaging. Very crafty and hardy look to it.
Thanks again @wide eyed and legless. You da man! :)

I also picked up my grain, after a stuff around with the bank transfer we got it all sorted, thanks to all at KK for the help. Uri for also helping in the rain.

thanks also to @wide eyed and legless for everything. apart from the bank screwing everybody around, it was good.

Its in Sydney - Its come in on the worst day as i've had meetings all morning but i have talked to the freight company and if they cant do it this afternoon it will be tomorrow.
Will let you know once landed but should be ready to pickup from tomorrow afternoon onwards.

Thats a wrap for sydney! Thanks everyone for their prompt pickup.

Latest posts

Back