• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

EOI Voyager Malt.

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

feralbass

Reaction score
Thanks WEAL for organizing this.
Paid

Receipt number
N080596152550
Amount
$127.00
To
MCH Australia Pty Lt
013-189 Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Limited498300675
Feralbass

Reaction score
OK guys the order is going in today I have messaged a couple of the Sydney buyers, just to check for payments, you may have paid already, just want to be sure there is no holdup.

Vic

Circle of life. I brew, I drink, I brew, etc..
Pro
Reaction score
OK guys the order is going in today I have messaged a couple of the Sydney buyers, just to check for payments, you may have paid already, just want to be sure there is no holdup.
Hi WEAL, referring to your post of 29/7/19 does the 25% discount apply to the BB?

Reaction score
Hi WEAL, referring to your post of 29/7/19 does the 25% discount apply to the BB?
Yes so your purchases are discounted by 25% of the list price. This is the discounted price below.
Price List (after discount)
Atlas $56
Pale Compass $56
Pale Schooner $56
Veloria $56
Vienna $65.50
Munich $65.50
SM40 $75.00
Voodoo $75

floppy

Reaction score
fantastic. I was going to head down tomorrow for some other products now I will hold off for just a day.

cspencer

Reaction score
thanks for the effort WEAL, keep us updated on pick up, I've got a few other items I need to get now, just want to do the one trip

Reaction score
OK guys the malt has come in, I have put the Sydney malt on a pallet, going with Star Track. Also the Victorian order has been grouped for easier pick up. Happy brewing.

Last edited:

adoom

Pro
Pro
Reaction score
Good for pickup on Saturday? Or is there a particular day you’re aiming for?

feralbass

Reaction score
Hi guys
Sydney grain delivery; anyone from Western Sydney going to head to the big smoke for our grain pick up at Soreba,'s place? We may be able to hook up and share the fuel and tolls; and have a yarn on the way.
Let me know, (I'm at Werrington, near Penrith) (happy to take my ute), cheers, John

Latest posts