EOI Voyager Malt.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks WEAL for organizing this.
Paid

Receipt number
N080596152550
Amount
$127.00
To
MCH Australia Pty Lt
013-189 Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Limited498300675
Feralbass

OK guys the order is going in today I have messaged a couple of the Sydney buyers, just to check for payments, you may have paid already, just want to be sure there is no holdup.

Hi WEAL, referring to your post of 29/7/19 does the 25% discount apply to the BB?
Yes so your purchases are discounted by 25% of the list price. This is the discounted price below.
Price List (after discount)
Atlas $56
Pale Compass $56
Pale Schooner $56
Veloria $56
Vienna $65.50
Munich $65.50
SM40 $75.00
Voodoo $75

fantastic. I was going to head down tomorrow for some other products now I will hold off for just a day.

thanks for the effort WEAL, keep us updated on pick up, I've got a few other items I need to get now, just want to do the one trip

OK guys the malt has come in, I have put the Sydney malt on a pallet, going with Star Track. Also the Victorian order has been grouped for easier pick up. Happy brewing.

Last edited:
Good for pickup on Saturday? Or is there a particular day you’re aiming for?

Hi guys
Sydney grain delivery; anyone from Western Sydney going to head to the big smoke for our grain pick up at Soreba,'s place? We may be able to hook up and share the fuel and tolls; and have a yarn on the way.
Let me know, (I'm at Werrington, near Penrith) (happy to take my ute), cheers, John

Back