EOI Oxygen scavenging caps/crown seals

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered today to be shipped in the next few days.
I'll sort everything out and let everyone know costs ASAP.
My initial estimate is about $25 (delivered to you) for 500 caps, a little more for 1000, etc.
If there are a group of you located close together (Sydney/Melbourne) I'm happy to post them together
If you are in Brisbane - feel free to collect and save.
Of anyone has any better ideas on how to save on postage, I'd love to hear it.
Any problems, let me know
Cheers

Yeah, thats how I did it, counted out 100, weighed it, then weighed out 500(approx) lots

Dammit I missed this one! Twice now! I’m based in Sydney. Anyone want to split their order with me?
Julian

455, 456, 457 Not sure if you've finished counting but shouldn't you be starting the payment thing going so you can ship them when you are done?

four hundred and fifty .. damn! 1,2,3.....

Hi, I am in Melbourne and missed this one too. If anyone over ordered and is happy to split too I would like to give these a try. I am in the northern suburbs.

Cheers.

Hi, I am in Melbourne and missed this one too. If anyone over ordered and is happy to split too I would like to give these a try. I am in the northern suburbs.

Cheers.
If I get my full quota . then sure. Although I'm in the Eastern suburbs so you might need to make a special trip or meet up on a Saturday at G&G :)

OK...they've arrived and have been sorted into 500 cap bags. Each bag of 500 weighs just over 1kg...

As previously noted, Officeworks can post them (https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop...pplies/mail-packaging/mailman-parcel-delivery) but not to "PO Boxes, Private & Locked Mailbags, Parcel Lockers and remote islands".

Its $14.00 postage for 2kg or 1000 caps and the packaging price goes up from there...If I can talk them around to using a 2kg bag for 2 bags (which weigh about 2.050kg) then I will - alternatively if you want me to take a couple of caps out to meet the weight limit let me know.

That said, if I can bundle a few orders together, we might be able to save a few bucks.

Let me know where you live (PM probably than post online) and if you're willing to consider bundling the orders in together and I'll see if we can save a few bucks on postage.

Once I've sorted that, I'll let you know (by PM) the total cost, bank account details, if you are sharing postage where to pick up, etc.

The last list I can see was this one...if there are any changes let me know

1. Altone 1000 will take an extra 500 if it's needed to seal the deal (might be willing to share some with NigelP)
2. BBQzookeeper 1000
3. ABG 500
4. Coalminer 1000
5. Half-baked 1000
6. Chris Gillott 1000 (willing to take some more to get the order over the line...say up to a max of 2000)
7. Segrave 1000 (willing to take some more to get the order over the line...say up to a max of 2000)
8. Joell 1000
9. Grmblz 1000 (might be willing to share some with joolbag)
10. The Mack 500

PS - If you can pick up from NW Brisbane (Ferny Grove) or the CBD, let me know and we can save on the postage...

The 3kg bag is only about $1 more expensive from memory

Latest posts

Back