EOI: Bulk Buy - Headmaster Glasses - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tateg

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After looking around for some new headmaster glasses, I have found the pricing to be a little on the heavy side.
After a quick call around it looks like the price will be as follows.

$1.60 Inc GST per glass for the 425ml Conical Headmaster (Must be purchased in full boxes). View Here
And
$1.45 Inc GST per glass for the 285ml Conical Headmaster (Must be purchased in full boxes). View Here

The place I am currently looking at buying from is Hotel Agencies in Fitzroy. View Here

The glasses come in boxes of 48 so at this stage would be capping the buy at 48 glasses of each.

Pick up would be either Laverton north during the day or Tullamarine after hours.
Postage could also be arranged I guess would just have to sort the best way to do it.

Cheers Tate

425ml Conical Headmaster
1. Tateg - 12 Glasses

285ml Conical Headmaster

1. Tateg - 12 Glasses
2. Mardoo - 12 glasses

Can I leave it a month to pick up, moving to Moe over the next 3 or so weeks. But I'm going to be flat stick getting sh!t done. Would love to grab a dozen 425ml.

MastersBrewery said:
Can I leave it a month to pick up, moving to Moe over the next 3 or so weeks. But I'm going to be flat stick getting sh!t done. Would love to grab a dozen 425ml.
Can't see why that would be an issue

MastersBrewery said:
******* Moe? Jeebuz, are you in witness protection or something? What the hell did you do to bring that on yourself?

Yob said:
******* Moe? Jeebuz, are you in witness protection or something? What the hell did you do to bring that on yourself?
I liked a post of MB's when I thought he said he was coming to Melbourne. I feel cheated.

You'll impress your new neighbours when they see you drinking from glassware MB.

"Hey maate, swap youse a pair of me old chook's moccos for some of them fancy cups."

Mardoo said:
425ml Conical Headmaster
1. Tateg - 12 Glasses
2. Masters 12 Glasses

285ml Conical Headmaster

1. Tateg - 12 Glasses
2. Mardoo - 12 glasses

Yob said:
Camo6 said:
I liked a post of MB's when I thought he said he was coming to Melbourne. I feel cheated.

You'll impress your new neighbours when they see you drinking from glassware MB.

"Hey maate, swap youse a pair of me old chook's moccos for some of them fancy cups."
Guys there's been a bit going on and well thought I'd give it to you straight

Mardoo said:
I'm still in if it goes forward.
I bet you say that to all the girls. ;)

425ml Conical Headmaster
1. Tateg - 12 Glasses
2. Masters 12 Glasses
3. Haciluku 12 Glassess

285ml Conical Headmaster

1. Tateg - 12 Glasses
2. Mardoo - 12 glasses
3. Haciluku- 12 glasses

Are they nucleated glass?

I actually came up for the name for this product. Back in about 1995 or 96 it was, my girlfriends flatmate at the time worked in the marketing department at ACI Crown, they were trying to come up with a product name for this line that had the etched bottom to form nucleation points etc etc. She asked me if I could think of a name for the product, and that evening at about 10:30, while sitting on the throne, and throwing words around, froth, head, and then thinking of the Macdonalds specialty burger I had eaten for lunch, the 'BeefMeister' it occurred to me. Headmaster. And I suggested Headmistress for the middy, but they didn't go with that. They liked the name and decided to use it the next day, and also registered the name as a product name somehow, and then gave me a box of 40 plain middies for my trouble...

Latest posts

Back