• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EOI: Beer Pumps - FS: Spare Brew stuff

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grainer

The pursuit of Utopia
Reaction score
Here Goes... Warning - Photo intensive -- Photos to follow....First Up is an

Expression of Interest .. I have been very reserved getting rid of these 2, but I thought I may put the feelers out and see what happens.

Expression of Interest by PM ONLY! - First in best dressed with the best offer (Don't expect a response unless it is accepted...sorry)
1. 1983 Dalex Gaskell and Chambers Uk Beer Pump. It requires restoration.
Handle is chipped at Top and it is missing the pump Mechanism. I bought it for the age and pump spot style as they are VERY hard to get.

Expression of Interest by PM ONLY! - First in best dressed with the best offer (Don't expect a response unless it is accepted...sorry)
2.1984 FULLY Restored. Many hours of restoration went into this one. Hi-Gene Pump.

For Sale: (Plus postage Costs)
1. Keg King Font Fans (without hose -I used beer line hose) $ 30 each

2. 750 Watt x2 Herms heater unit for PVC pipe ($50) - I will try find cap for it but no promises.. these are from Jaycar and easy to get

3. Air pump kit for aeration $10

4. Bits and Pieces from my Grain Mill and Electric Brewery build $40

5. LoveJoy 8mm Coupler $10

6. Wire regulator Protector $20 - Never used... Didn't fit my Keg King Regulator

1. Gaskell & Chambers Pump - EOI PM Only.

27.jpg

26.jpg

25.jpg

22.jpg

2. Hi-Gene Restored Pump - EOI PM Only.

35.jpg

33.jpg

31.jpg

30.jpg

28.jpg

41.jpg

Spares as stated in first post. I am sure you will be able to match them :D

18.jpg

15.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

Is regulator wire for micromatic regs mate?

• Fits most major brands of regulator with metal bonnets: Draught Technologies (DT), North American Dispense Systems (NADS), Tap Rite and Micro Matic, and Chudnow
Saw that in an advertisement.. so YES

MELBOURNE, Victoria - South east suburbs

1 x Fan, Regulator wire and build electronics sold pending payment

Free to good home.. Water tank for immersion chiller/plate chiller. Lid underneath tank

1.jpg

For Sale: (Plus postage Costs)
1. 2x Keg King Font Fan (without hose -I used beer line hose) $ 30 1 sold - 1 SOLD, 1 AVAILABLE

2. 750 Watt x2 Herms heater unit for PVC pipe ($50) - I will try find cap for it but no promises.. these are from Jaycar and easy to get

3. Air pump kit for aeration $10

4. Bits and Pieces from my Grain Mill and Electric Brewery build $40 - SOLD

5. LoveJoy 8mm Coupler $10

6. Wire regulator Protector $20 - Never used... Didn't fit my Keg King Regulator - SOLD

FREE WATER TANK STILL AVAILABLE

Back