• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EOI - 800L Stainless Steel Vats NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catcher

1st priority is your mrs health.

when you are ready, let us know the details.

Thanks
Paul

Thanks. Mrs still really unwell but we have to keep keeping on.

Sorry I haven't had net access. I'm still keen as mustard for them and I'll spend the entire week ringing the bloke until it gets sorted. I need them for my business so I'll be still going ahead.

Sounds like life's pretty tough for you at the moment, Catcher. -_- Sorry mate, hope things improve.

I'm still keen for one of these vessels. Unfortunately, time has marched on and I'm now needing this to happen soon if I'm to continue - otherwise I'll have to pursue another avenue to meet my timeline. I'm really hoping you can confirm the order this week?

So I have rang the bloke a dozen times and left a few messages on his phone, my mate said the bloke travels interstate a lot for work and he hasn't spoken to him for a few weeks.

Anyways, I am giving him until tomorrow night (Wednesday) to get back to me, otherwise I am going to have to pull the plug and look elsewhere.

I need to get my hand on some storage vessels asap.

So yeah just thought i'd give a quick update. I am very sorry about stuffing anyone around.

800l!!! :blink:

What are you blokes planning on doing with a vessel of that size?

The Gas Man said:
I thought I would give all grain a try!!!
The term 'all grain' doesn't necessarily have to mean 'ALL of the grain'...leave some for the rest of us !

Lol well I NEED them for my Micro Brewery and Micro Distillery that is currently going through licensing at the moment, so it's very frustrating, as I don't particularly source other items as it'll take to long. Oh well. Keep u updated

Hey guys I apologise for no recent replies. Between my partners health deteriorating and the guy selling these drums being unable to deliver due to loosing his licence, it went on the back burner.

But positive news, my current boss is going to buy 4 drums, I am buying 4 and spoke to the guy today he is getting delivery sorted.

So if anyone is still keen let me know, they are still $600 each. Will be available in Cooma NSW for pick up or can arrange delivery.

Hi Catcher,

I have just found out about these. I would be interested in at least one and perhaps two. I am in Tas as well so I would need at bit of assistance getting them to a freight depot to ship down here. Any chance of getting in on the buy at this late stage. I am starting a Meadery up and they would be really useful.

Cheers

You are welcome to join in. I'll keep you updated. Drums will be delivered to Monaro Freight Polo Flat Cooma. When they arrive you can arrange to have them forwarded to you.

Ok people who is keen?

The seller has advised they will be delivered within a week of him receiving payment.

More info and pics to follow in next few days.

So I have received more info from the seller. The remaining tanks have had the bottom taps removed as pictured below, so you will need to weld in a new patch and pipe. For this reason he said he can reduce the price further to $500 each delivered to Cooma. Let me know ASAP if your keen as I'm placing order Monday and need to have funds before then.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1416884179.831641.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1416884212.850323.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1416884236.102049.jpg

Just letting everyone know that I am putting an order through on Monday for some of these tanks. If your keen let me know ASAP so I can add you to the order. Seller has advised they will be delivered to Cooma approximately 7 days after he has received payment from me. Then you can either collect from Cooma or arrange delivery to you from Monaro Freight.

Alternatively if you wish to pay via paypal and get buyer protection you can. But please add 2.2% to the value of your purchase to cover any fees.

Latest posts

Back