Ellerslie Hop Bulk Buy Brisbane South

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wobblythongs

Reaction score
Just bought 3kg and it cost me this.
"Please find attached your invoice for 3kgs of hops.
The price to dispatch the hops to 4127 per registered post is $17.20

For 10kgs in our 10kg carton it is $23.80. It is slightly less if you have less weight so 8kgs in the 10kg box it is $21.60 There is not much difference in pricing."

If anyone is interested here is the latest price list attachments for 500g 1Kg & 5KG.

I would be interested in 1KG of POR Tettnanger & hallertua.

Speaking with Vanessa at Ellerslie today she said they can only take 1 single payment for the bulk order as it stuffs up there MYOB once ordered it should take 3 days to arrive.

The 5KG bags are in 5kg bags so if anyone wanted to go 1/2s or 1/5s in a bag i guess it would be a toss up on who gets to keep the foil bag.

If anyone is interested please help with how we can do this and meet up. If the deal is paid by credit card it's 2 percent more.

Cheers.

View attachment EHE_2010_500gram_Bags.pdf

View attachment EHE_2010_1kg_Bags.pdf

View attachment EHE_2010_5kg_Bags.pdf

I'm going to put in a new order come Tuesday 14/12 for 6KG.

If anyone wants to share postage on last 4KG it would only cost them $9.52. I will cover the cost and do C.O.Pickup as long as the hops they want, I could use if it turned out a bullcrap order.

I'm at Springwood QLD 4127.
Cheers.

Dave.

What varieties are you ordering in your next order, any POR or EKG ?

I was going to do 5KG POR or SP & 1KG Tettnanger
Deal done, no takers on shared postage, anyway just cost me $18.30 for 5 KG of 5 lots of 1KG mixed bags registered post so it's not to bad doing it alone.

Thanks for your help again Vanessa at Ellerslie if you are reading this.

Deal done, no takers on shared postage, anyway just cost me $18.30 for 5 KG of 5 lots of 1KG mixed bags registered post so it's not to bad doing it alone.

Thanks for your help again Vanessa at Ellerslie if you are reading this.

Not a problem at all.... Adam will be dispatching your consignment today. Happy Brewing :)

Latest posts

Back