Education Topics - Hobart Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxy74

Reaction score
If any of our members are interested in giving a short presentation at one of our meetings, please let me know and I'll arrange it. We have a lot of topics to cover and it would be great to get people up and talking about what they know about brewing. Everyone benefits! I think you'll find that most people would take something of value from what you have presented. Don't be shy :)

Example topics:

- Fermentation control - pretty important at this time of year, especially if you are trying to brew ales.

- Hydrometers/refractometers

- Brewing software

- Water chemistry - Mineral additions

Our accumulative experience is well worth sharing around.

Don't forget, if you want to brew with someone else at some stage, get in touch either here or via [email protected]. Having never really done an extract brew or a BIAB I'm pretty keen to see what people are doing and maybe sit in on a brew session.

One last thing, I have a little brewing experiment lined up for members, hoping to get that info out by mail very soon. Should be fun and we'll learn a lot about hop usage and character.

Back