eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are trying to sell them for $15 each......."tell him he's dreaming"

:p

Interesting you mention this, I too thought he may have been trying to sell them for $15 each as the quantity available is 19, and he lists 19 different items within the description. i think those brewcraft hopbags usually contain 25g of hops too.

Brewcraft.... crappy? NO - you must be kidding ;)
$15 for the lot would be a rip off!

Could be worth the $15 for an experiment beer.... just use all of them... like a hop monster!!!

The hops are vacuum sealed I would assume so you may get a surprise.... whether its nice or not is another story.

Pok :party:

Keg full of Boags. starting at 99c
Moorabbin HERE

Yes this item has been pulled, but the checky bugger has emailed me trying to sell me them offline and even offering to thrown in another keg. I asked how much etc, and after some prying I found out that there is 1 empty keg and 1 keg of beer, thats been sitting out in the sun for the past year and they want $80. told them that their Farking dreaming

b - what sort of shop do you buy that has hops in stock (other than a HBS) and you dont need them in your new shop?

If it is like Canberra it may be a "Butts and Brews" type shop that mainly sells cigarettes but dabbles in some Home Brew stuff on the side. They obviously bought the store and decided all the money was in the ciggies :)

Yes this item has been pulled, but the checky bugger has emailed me trying to sell me them offline and even offering to thrown in another keg. I asked how much etc, and after some prying I found out that there is 1 empty keg and 1 keg of beer, thats been sitting out in the sun for the past year and they want $80. told them that their Farking dreaming

$40 each.....those are still cheap kegs.....never mind the so called 'beer' in one of them....

citymorgue: Tell him to list them on here, I'm sure someone will jump at them...

EDIT: 3 beers with Krausen, oooh yeah... :D

$40 each.....those are still cheap kegs.....never mind the so called 'beer' in one of them....
Apart from the fact thay he doesn't have the right to sell them...

this guy has 3 of 4 tap fonts, flooded, with quick snaps and taps.

all are around $110. each

4 days odd to go.

the link is to his item page so you can see all of them.

I just bought the one on "Buy it now", the font and quick snaps are worth what I paid for it, taps are free, they look like DA taps to me.

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZbecas55

came across a temprite at a scrap yard today looks complete just needs compressor. they want $50 is it worth buying?

that's true $40 per keg is cheap, and the one full of beer you know won't have crusted on dried crap all over the inside of it

edit: sorry didnt realise there was another page of posts after the post I was answering! lol

The auction for the keg has been removed anyway :(

Back