eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you work for ebay pokolbinguy?

hahaha I wish I worked for ebay....then maybe I would win more auctions for cheap!!!!! On that note I do have my ebay user name the same as here.

Just keeping you guys posted. If we keep each other updated I'm sure between us we can all snap up the good deals out there.

Keep up the goos spotting guys.

Cheers, Pok :beer:

This could make a very cool mash tun????? Shiny!!!

Cool esky

I'm seriously considering it. although $75.00 for freight cools that thought... makes it $144.00 ... :(

Pok

Yes this item has been pulled, but the checky bugger has emailed me trying to sell me them offline and even offering to thrown in another keg. I asked how much etc, and after some prying I found out that there is 1 empty keg and 1 keg of beer, thats been sitting out in the sun for the past year and they want $80. told them that their Farking dreaming

Yeah, he did the same with me. He privately told me he wanted $100 for both (at the time 1 of the kegs was still full of beer). I offered $50 for both, no more.

I reckon, as his lister stands now, he'll get over $100 for both empties. Wouldn't surprise me anyway.

this guy has 3 of 4 tap fonts, flooded, with quick snaps and taps.

all are around $110. each

4 days odd to go.

the link is to his item page so you can see all of them.

I just bought the one on "Buy it now", the font and quick snaps are worth what I paid for it, taps are free, they look like DA taps to me.

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZbecas55

how can you tell theyre flooded?

A heap of Brewcraft hops.

Starting bid $15.

Not sure of their age or condition. May need to ask the seller.

Well I bit the bullet and won the auction for these hops. Yes i realise they are potentially old but I am going to see what I can do with them. They should be sealed well in vacuum packs so hopefully they are still o.k. I plan on giving them a go in a hop monster style beer..... ALL IN ONE!!! ..... Could be leathal

May turn out crap, but for say $20 incl postage its worth a shot, all in good fun which is what home brew is all about.

I'll let you know how good.... or bad it turns out.

Pok :beer:

It actually says 2 people won, how can that be??.....watch out poko......

Daz...

Ahh crud I know why.... because he had it as an auction for 19 items, I place a bid of $15 for 1 item (all 19) as did the other person. In theory we both one item at $15.00..... I did email him saying my bid was for the whole lot.

Guess we'll find out soon.... myabe he'll halve it at $7.50 :p

I asked the question - the winner is meant to get the lot - I left it alone because the guy obviously doesn't know what he's doing.

Commercial Filter Unit from Fosters in Botany.

c289_1.JPG

:rolleyes:

This 80 ltr keg would make a nice kettle.
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Link

Full bar with temprite in Melbourne

Link
Does anyone think that room looks familar? ie like the room that the last portable tempright was listed in this thread? link - post 463. I recon this guy (not the AHB members listing the ebay item - the actual seller) is a retialer.

Wont stop me from having a crack at getting it though!

Latest posts

Back