eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kettel in the making.
"Old barrel- 10 gallon pick up Gawler South Australia"
:beer:

Well I was lucky enough to have a win tonight. I scored a bar fridge that I need for my new Bar set-up Here. And I even "sniped it" on dial up. I am waiting for braodband, being in a new house. I guess I was just willing to pay more than the next bloke. Oh well.

Next is a pond pump and a fridgemate and I think I am ready to realise the opening of the Yellamo brewery.

How long until someone from CUB spots him selling one of their kegs. Maybe we could run a sweep? :)

was thinkin a similar think too winkle... not just him theres others silly enough to sell them on there too

The 80 litre ones sound interesting though.

Doc

yeah but he has no pics of those just the one that we all know what it looks like ....
and that price was for one CUB keg only , imagine what he wants for the bigger ones ....

I want to report people like that. Its one thing stealing them for your own use, stealing them and selling them is just asking for trouble...seems kinda low

Sammus :eek:
lol

Robin :ph34r: hood breweries....steal from the rich.....to get the poor shitfaced..... :lol:

Report his auction....dumbasses like that ruin it all for the rest of us.

Hey I have a legal 80l keg ....

But she noooo for Sale!

Scotty

Back