eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that 14 tapper is insane....I think Ross would even have trouble keeping all those buggers running.

Further to the illegal 'water purifiers' we've seen of late - Check this idiot out....
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ADME:B:RTQ:AU:1

Not only is he selling illegal 30 litre stills, he claims they put out 98% !!!! I wonder how he gets around the water/alcohol azeotrope issue to get 98%? Must be a magician.....
Very amusing indeed, apparently he also reckons he's been making them for 10 years and that copper will poison you!

One of my customers emailed me his response to a question about how he achieves the unachievable:
"Nardoowelding replies: Hi - no worries! I've been manufacturing stills for over 10 years, I supply home brew shops as well, and provided you use the right yeast, you will get a 98% - if you use a lower grade yeast, you won't get anywhere near that. The reason why my still performs better is because I've worked it out over the years - don't want to give away any trade secrets! I used to only get 82% when I first started. The cooling system is made of stainless steel, which I find twice as effective as anything else. All humans have varying amounts of copper in their body - they can acquire excess copper through cooking utensils, etc but if they get too much, it can have drastic results. If you look up copper poisoning on the internet, you will see what I'm talking about. Am happy to answer any questions, don't have any problems with that. Cheers, Brendan"

What a load of %&^*&$*%#

he has a cool room and sells kegs.

ya recon !

He could park it next to the harbour bridge :)

cheers

Cheap small chest freezer at $1 with 45mins to go in sydney for all those looking for one check it outHere

Franko

Some hops to smoke? :blink:

Link

Batz

Some hops to smoke? :blink:

Link

Batz

Buy with confidence.

As a pagan, I have a special interest in the power and majik of herbs, I consider myself a "kitchen witch" I have been studying herb lore for almost 2 years. Vik is a second degree Correllian initiate and has been a pagan for over 8 years.

:blink:

Doc

Still cheaper than buying from BrewCraft! :blink: :D :unsure:

As a pagan, I have a special interest in the power and majik of herbs, I consider myself a "kitchen witch" I have been studying herb lore for almost 2 years. Vik is a second degree Correllian initiate and has been a pagan for over 8 years.

Don't make fun Doc he might come after you with his +1 Broad sword stolen from the evil Troll in the dark Realm

4 way flooded beer font with snaplock adaptors & TAPS!!

Starting bid AU $250.00

Buy It Now price: AU $300.00

Item location: Bathurst-Orange, New South Wales, Australia

End time: 9 hours 33 mins (03-Apr-07 20:12:53 AEST)

From the ad:
" I have 4 taps to go with the font but ONLY if it is bought with the buy now option. The taps haven't been reconditioned but look to be in good order so they are included in the buy now in "as is" condition."

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/4-way-flooded-beer-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Back