eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez that regulator's tempting......someone get that deal. That big commercial fridge was a steal, I bet there are wives all over the country breathing big sighs of relief........:)

nah it was a bit weird wasn't it Sammus. Must have been some kind of listing breach, Ebay can be a bit weird like that. Like if you mention anything that can be construed as offering something else for sale or another deal outside ebay (even un-intentionally) they will close the listing licketty split....:( bit silly really sometimes. I've had a couple of my listings removed in the past for mentioning that there are different options available for purchase, yet they still let me link to my site in the listings...........weird little double standards.....

A brother is leaving the fold by the looks of it, and selling his gear and what sounds like a decent stash of K&K ingredients.

North Melbourne, starting at 99c:

* Over 20 cans of various coopers beer mix (many pale ale, some stout and others) each one retails at over $10, so thats over $200 worth of beer mixes.
* A 23 liter fermenter barrel, with thermometer and airlock
* Half a dozen various unopened bags of brewing sugars and boosters.
* 2 specific gravity meters
* Bottling valve
* 2 cappers and a bag of crown seals
* Bag of bottle labels
* Few dozens long neck boodles, need sterilizing
* Sterilization fluid
* Measuring spoons.

Used twice.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=110111867222

This looks good,original XXXX wooden keg.
It would be a talking point in any bar

Linky

Going to be a bit out of my price range I think :(

Batz

Have requested a shipping price. A bit of brasso and elbow grease and I reckon it'd look great on the bar.
Good luck with that! It looks like it would weigh a metric ton! :blink:
I once tried to get a rifle stock shipped over from the US by UPS... 3.7kg = $350 or thereabouts

I once tried to get a rifle stock shipped over from the US by UPS... 3.7kg = $350 or thereabouts

Yeah... UPS is a killer. You're better off sending by surface mail with the USPS. If you can wait 3 months for your package to arrive.... but much cheaper.

Yeah... UPS is a killer. You're better off sending by surface mail with the USPS. If you can wait 3 months for your package to arrive.... but much cheaper.
Yeah it's a long term plan to have a bar with a nice font. I already have the freezer, but working on the rest of the equipment. For the right price, I'm prepared to get something like this though.

So yeah, I can wait 3 months for surface mail to arrive.

Further to the illegal 'water purifiers' we've seen of late - Check this idiot out....
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ADME:B:RTQ:AU:1

Not only is he selling illegal 30 litre stills, he claims they put out 98% !!!! I wonder how he gets around the water/alcohol azeotrope issue to get 98%? Must be a magician.....
Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act. Should put an end to the legality questions of selling stills larger than 5 litres. Using them however, is another matter entirely.
As for the 98% remark. Well... If some nob-jockey is going to commercially sell a product that they make, yet refuse to do the research required to learn even the most basic fundamentals pertaining to the product in question, then said nob-jockey proves himself to be a bloody idiot.

I scored a 4 tap flooded font lastnight for $20.50 (without taps)
Franko

Mongrel !
Guess that happens if you turn your back on it :(

Back