eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Punter, would you mind deleting your post :D

I went to a camping store yesterday and they had all sizes of the round esky type containers. One that size would have been around $180 :eek:

A small one there was $99...needless to say my reaction went along the lines of "screw this, i'll look elsewhere...."

Wonder how much they actually are at bunnings? does anyone know?

A guy from Sydney posted a few years ago and had built his mashtun from a 37L Bunnings-branded one like the keepcolds - I'd never seen them at bunnings before & have never seen them since. From memory he said they were VERY cheap compared to Keepcold, Rubbermaid et al. Maybe ask you local Bunnings - they may still order them in or something. But good luck just finding it on the shelf. I never have.

Cheapest I have seen the keepcolds is yesterday on the www.bgf.com.au website. I was looking for one for my party keg setup. Checkout their online store - a 37L bright orange keep cold for $80-odd. And only $15 for delivery.......

no affiliation etc etc ....... just a good deal if you're dying to use a round cooler.

if you're planning on using a false bottom just remember they have that stupid square bit jutting out inside where the tap is. will impact on what size you can use. braid works great though :D

Jez

try bcf.com.au boating camping fishing

Ahh, sorry Jye. Is that your bid? :ph34r:

Thats the trouble with this thread, if your bidding on something
you dont want too many people to see the item.

Ahh, sorry Jye. Is that your bid? :ph34r:

Thats the trouble with this thread, if your bidding on something
you dont want too many people to see the item.

Cheers Punter, just trying to keep this one quite since Ive been after one for ages :beer:

18m rolls of copper tubing cheap ($71 for 3/8"). Pickup in Sydney (may be able to arrange postage...)

Link

THE ULTIMATE FERMENTING FRIDGE

Would easily fit 6 fermenters!!

Starting bid AU $50.00

End time: 06-Apr-07 20:29:51 AEST (2 days 21 hours)

Item location: Coorparoo, Queensland, Australia

Pioneer 6 door catering fridge in working order. Approx 220cm wide and 90cm deep.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Catering-Commercial...1QQcmdZViewItem

Now where could I hid that so SHMBO don't see it? :blink: Fark its only around the corner, excuse me off to get the milk and paper?

Hide it? Dunno if that would be possible. Blimmin huge though. I would imagine the power bill that comes with it would be a bit scarey though.

Back