eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good price maybe, but they look like crap cubes for no-chill. The shape of the top part would trap a large amount of air, making it difficult to squeeze out all the air before screwing on the cap.
And you'd want to be sure it was HDPE, and capable of handling 90+ degree wort temp without colapsing.

Just my 2c incase anyone was seriously thinking about buying them for this purpose!

They do say it's Food Grade, but obviously you would check. And as for the top, yeah strange shape but you could tip it so that most of the wort fills that odd shape.
As for the temp???
eric

No idea if this would be useful for those who are electronically / computer minded. Looks cool enough. Would be cool if it could be used to control a brewery

FD7450 Server Console Unit Rack-mountable

computer networking thingo

Pok

No idea if this would be useful for those who are electronically / computer minded. Looks cool enough. Would be cool if it could be used to control a brewery

FD7450 Server Console Unit Rack-mountable

computer networking thingo
Pok

From the looks of it, it's just a monitor/keyboard/mouse in a box, so you still need a seperate computer.
But damn, it would look kind of cool in a brewery..

Maybe a Big Lager fermenter

bf19_1.JPG

A bit big for most home brewers but as scrap it's worth over $100.00
You will need a temp controlled room or a stone cellar in Europe :blink:

it's in EUREKA NORTHERN RIVERS NSW....

A heap of Brewcraft hops.

Starting bid $15.

Not sure of their age or condition. May need to ask the seller.

UV Water Sterilizer

Could be handy if your sick of boiling water and waiting for it to cool every time you use it. Anyone used one of these before?

It says 12V but comes with a transformer...

A heap of Brewcraft hops.

Starting bid $15.

Not sure of their age or condition. May need to ask the seller.
Thought I'd ask the seller how old etc and this was their response:

"not sure how old they are, had them in the shop we brought 12 months ago, and do not require them"

a - so the hops are at least 12 months old. Im guessing that they will be crap then.
b - what sort of shop do you buy that has hops in stock (other than a HBS) and you dont need them in your new shop?

odd. $15 for all those hops would be ok if they were any good still.

Thought I'd ask the seller how old etc and this was their response:

"not sure how old they are, had them in the shop we brought 12 months ago, and do not require them"

a - so the hops are at least 12 months old. Im guessing that they will be crap then.
b - what sort of shop do you buy that has hops in stock (other than a HBS) and you dont need them in your new shop?

odd. $15 for all those hops would be ok if they were any good still.

I think they are trying to sell them for $15 each......."tell him he's dreaming"

:p

Back