eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 door commercial fridge in Richmond Vic

linky

Currently $0.99 ends 04-Mar-07 21:30:30 AEDST

I wish it was in Sydney....

Great starter setup for partials in Coromandel Valley SA

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Homebrew-equipment-...1QQcmdZViewItem

2 fermenters, 3 cubes, an insulated mashtun with copper manifold, wort chiller, hydrometer, scales, a plastic spoon and airlocks, a Super Automatica bottle capper, approx 20 glass longneck bottles, some Grolsch fliptop bottles and approx 30 plastic cooopers beer bottles, a selection of bottle caps and an blue/little bottler, a probe thermostat for the fridge + a heatbelt.

Ends 10-Mar-07 11:49:45 AEDST

Won that fridge Batz for $5.00 :D

:lol: :lol: Way to go Bob,you owe me a beer next time I visit Bindi's Brewery

Batz

As soon as i saw hinterlands SA on it last night i knew it way yours batz

:ph34r:

cheers

There are others who live up here Tony
Just yesterday I saw someone in town !

Batz

Am looking to move up to partials and BIAB/AG. Any thoughts/comments from those already there? How much do we think this setup is worth?

it has a temp controller for a fridge!! one of those alone from the HBS is about $100+ alone. Plus s/steel pot($20 from Big W) and copper pipe. The capper is about $60 new too.....So it seems worth it for $50 and no postage if you pick up

it has a temp controller for a fridge!! one of those alone from the HBS is about $100+ alone. Plus s/steel pot($20 from Big W) and copper pipe. The capper is about $60 new too.....So it seems worth it for $50 and no postage if you pick up

AT $200.00 collect you would still be in front

Batz

Think i will bid on it and make teh stuff available as an All Grain for the Barossa Brew Club Members.

Thanks Guys

Think i will bid on it and make the stuff available as an All Grain for the Barossa Brew Club Members.

Thanks Guys

So you are bidding on it then GMK?

Well... I guess Lyndoch isnt that far away from Mt Torrens..... :blink:

p.s. thats not me bidding against you, my ebay alias is the same as my forum name.
p.p.s. if you need someone to pick it up, i work at urrbrae/waite so could swing down to Coromandel valley in a lunch break...

I'd have to say he's just plain stupid. Just having a 50L vessel on your still column is illegal. Guys like this f**k it up for the rest of us......

Not only does he have a 50L container attached to a still, he's selling it without declaring you need a license to distill alcohol, and he's selling a Tooheys keg I'm sure he doesnt own!

Looks like his listing has been removed already!! Nice work lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back