eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is exactly the sort of thing that makes me hate ebay. idiots who dont know how much they want to spend before they start bidding. If I'd waited 45 more seconds before I bided that damn item would of been mine for $51

you could make a better one with a pressure valve on it so all you have to do is press the bottle down over the spout.........if you used a mag drive pump the excess pressure while it was shut off wouldn't matter....but not a bad effort though I spose, not bad for $50. the steel & plumbing alone would be worth that, let alone the mucking around making it....

Hi all, I saw this on sale on ebay and thought it may be a good buy if 4 or 5 people would want to go in (including me ;) ).

If anyone is interested to take a lead on this, I can put in money - $250 starting bid with $100 postage, and about $30 to post individually for all parties interested.

Hi all, I saw this on sale on ebay and thought it may be a good buy if 4 or 5 people would want to go in (including me ;) ).

If anyone is interested to take a lead on this, I can put in money - $250 starting bid with $100 postage, and about $30 to post individually for all parties interested.

I'd be interested in the 4 tap if people want to join in?

Well if you dont get a bunch of idiots that just have to have their name as the highest bidder with 4 days to go, jacking the price up you may get a good deal.

the fonts usually go for around $150 each on ebay so even if you bought them yourself you could make a bit of profit.

If the price stays low i might be keen on a 3 tapper.

Surley there is someone in sydney that could do a pick up and post the rest out. we could pay for postage of course.

cheers

I'd be interested in a 3 way tap, as long as they are flooded and come with the fittings ready to snap the taps into.

I'd be interested in a 3 way tap, as long as they are flooded and come with the fittings ready to snap the taps into.

well it says they are flooded, but don't all appear to have snaplocks.

beer filters for $62 buy it now. considering grabbing one...

These same guys stung me $80 ea for two of these at the Brisbane Ekka last year, $42 around the corner. They are not 1u ABSOLUTE cartridges like Craftbrewer sells.

ah, glad I hadnt bought one already then :)

"rare tasmanian Larger"
Can't even spell lager when it's printed on the bottle!

"Also on the back of the bottle is a "map of tasmania" with the name
Tasma which is embossed."

But did Tasma consent for this to be on the bottle :)

And just who is Tasma ?

"rare tasmanian Larger"
Can't even spell lager when it's printed on the bottle!

I have to admit that that's one of the spelling errors that really shits me, proves that the person can't even be bothered paying attention to what they're doing. What's the bet that this is some back country tassie feral who's found this out in the back shed under some floorboards and thought "JACKPOTTTT!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back