• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the quantity break is 9, and you get $10 off at 9 units? plus you have to sort your own freight??

Hi there

Single Units are availible Single Kegs

For the pallet stocks, I've left as own freight as previous items folks have picked up. However, I can recommend Hills Transport who can give a price from Wollongong to your destination. Kegs are about 13kg each.

Scotty

Dunno if it's been mentioned here already, and sorry if the seller is someone on here, but I cant believe people are flogging longneck bottles for nearly a buck each on ebay!!! :eek:

If I go for a walk around my block on bin night, I can pull out at least 20 or 30 longneck bottles from peoples recycling tubs in about 15 mins...

Dunno if it's been mentioned here already, and sorry if the seller is someone on here, but I cant believe people are flogging longneck bottles for nearly a buck each on ebay!!! :eek:

If I go for a walk around my block on bin night, I can pull out at least 20 or 30 longneck bottles from peoples recycling tubs in about 15 mins...

Thats because your are from "Dijabringabeeralong" :rolleyes:

How easy is it to convert the garden hose fittings to john guest, MFL etc, for use with C02/kegging? Is the filter canister housing 1/2" FPT on both the "in" and "out" of the housing?

reVox

I am guessing it wont be too hard to convert, Ive never done it though if you search this forum for beer filter I'm sure there are plenty of people that have converted one, I have no means of measuring what type of thread the canister housing has, its about 25mm (1 inch) across on both inlet and outlet.

Im sure the people that stock and sell John Guest fitting would have all sorts of reducers that could be used to convert the filter.
Wish I could be of more help reVox.

Cheers Steve

I've been watching this item here. It is exactly the font I'm after. Do people think this is the going price?

Thanks

Dave

Big stainless commercial double fridge in Warners Bay NSW. Has digital temp control by the looks of it.

Cost $14,000, currently $20.50 with 1 day to go.

(apologies if any AHB members are already bidding on this one).

Item # 120450460578

somebody has to buy that! burner included all for under $150. massive score. even if its goes for $250 i recon its a bargin!

Jeeze.. certainly does rock!
canvas.png

I reckon it's bargain at $500.. would pay up to $800 maybe but I'm not bidding, mind you.
Freight to melbs is only $150, fwiw :huh:

reVox

Back