• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An oil filter wrench is rubber lined, it's designed to remove things of about this size without marking them. Carbonator doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

did you even look at pic of the type of keg he's talking about?

good luck getting an oil filter wrench onto a lid like that.

did you even look at pic of the type of keg he's talking about?

good luck getting an oil filter wrench onto a lid like that.
Nope, sorry. I thought Greeno was talking about toohey's style kegs, and read carbonator's reply in my email - didn't see the photos at any stage. Quite right, an oil filter wrench is useless in this case.

Don't know how much they cost, but ideally you'd use a drum wrench like these

ok you melbourne BIABers. i saw this and am thinking you BIAB brewers might use it for a BIAB stand. $125 pick up from broadmedows

Are you using a burner with it CM2?
im not using anything with that rig. its not mine. i was browing on ebay and came across it. I thought any BIAB brewers might think it useful for their setup. I suppose you could modify it to make it a 2/3 vessle AG rig.

edit:

ahh is ee you thought i meant i was looking to buy it. my bad wording. ive edited the post to reflect i was thinking others may think it useful. ive got my AG stand etc ready to go.

Probably been covered before, but I just bought these off Ebay today for $20 + $20 postage. Got sick of measuring quanities of grain & powders in 100 gram lots (on my existing pocket pocket scales). So this baby should cover my future needs nicely. All the more reason to go AG :D

30 KG Digital Parcel Scales

Is there vent holes in the bottom ring? Otherwise no good to run a burner under... If it is a sealed ring, the air inside can 'explode' it...

Just a thought.

:unsure:

Nothing a drill couldn't fix I would imagine? Or am I wrong....?

Yep, vent holes about 3rd the way round the chime.

Scotty

So, the quantity break is 9, and you get $10 off at 9 units? plus you have to sort your own freight??

Back