• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keg fridge set-up with kegs etc etc.... :icon_cheers:

A little weird I thought the taps being setup inside the fridge????

CB
that's actually quite a good idea
its a terrible idea having to open the fridge over time you want a beer. all the cold air flows out once the door is opened and you spend $$$ on electricity keeping it cold.

ok its a good idea from the point of keeping the taps cold, but i recon it still not worth it;

If I was in Sydney I would be all over it. I know a few guys looking for large volume kettles. Bugger!!

If I was in Sydney I would be all over it. I know a few guys looking for large volume kettles. Bugger!!

Me & Me!! :super:

I need a kettle to match with the 200l tun & the 180L pot.

Fridge aside, I like the concept of his fermenting cupboard! Given me some ideas :D
forget them dude. A brew cupboard is one of the more useless things you could add to a brewery. Sure, it keeps them out of sight and out of the way, but so what? the brewery isn't supposed to be pretty. It doesn't provide any temperature control, and anything you could do to insulate it would be pointless without active cooling.

There was a quixotic Queenslander on the OCAU homebrew thread a while back who spent six months and well over a thousand dollars building this monstrous brew cupboard and insulating it. with coolroom panels. He got cold air in there by freezing coke bottles full of water and rotating them with a fan driving air over them. He had to change the bottles every few hours. In the end I think he had to move and tried to sell the thing. No takers, of course.

get an old fridge and a fridge controller. It will cost you much less and do a much better job

its a terrible idea having to open the fridge over time you want a beer. all the cold air flows out once the door is opened and you spend $$$ on electricity keeping it cold.

ok its a good idea from the point of keeping the taps cold, but i recon it still not worth it;

:icon_offtopic: I would agree, since I put in a new seal on my fridge, my electricity bill has dropped $70-$80 in the last 2 bills.. And I was using Bronco Taps also, my next bill should be lower as ive just installed 2 taps and dont go into the fridge all the time now for a beer...

$2245!!!

:eek:

It was sitting at $410 this afternoon with 4 hours to go.....

Surely not anyone here?

It was $810 with 10 mins to go when I last looked at it. Too much for me by then - didn't even get a bid in :(

Have to seriously consider the stainless drum now.

360 empty 450ml Grolsch bottles (30 cases) with packaging. Never been refilled. Classic swingtop lid. Pickup only

Fitzroy Nth, Victoria, Australia

http://tinyurl.com/nus3re

Batz

Thanks Batz! Been on the lookout for another as I've currently got one that's about ~40L, this one is about ~60L (the seller didn't calc the volume correctly).

Should be able to squeeze a double batch out of it.

Good to see it went to a good home....crab cooker indeed !!

Batz

Back