• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackfish said:
Greetings!

Shameless plug for the Keg setup I'm selling. I'd like to see it go to a good home. Figure ther's a slightly better than average chance of that here.

CLICK HERE FOR BEER FRIDGE NIRVANA!!
Heya!

Had a pretty unexpected reaction to my slightly overdone description of this fridge.

1200 views, 75 watchers and... 0 bids. Looks like this one will be a snipefest!!

If you are interested, Auction finishes tomorrow Tuesday 24th at 4.40pm. Thanks again for all the nice comments!

Gryphon Brewing said:
I have one of these I am looking to sell @$300, pick up in Perth only.
PM me for details.
Nev
Don't like it Nev?

Pity it only goes up to 95C it would have been great for a glycol bath too.

I have these 2 Co2 cylinders for sale, $500 for the both, are they priced fairly? under or over priced?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130996598873

1 x 15.3kg
1 x 6.8kg

They are empty and need to be re-tested and stamped but I believe it would be less than $100 to test the both.

Hopefully someone wants them :p

It is from a good neighborhood. I lived in Thornbury for eight years, still miss it in some ways.

Its changing Wort. I lived there for a long time too. Hardly recognise it now . Used to be pool halls and fish and chip shops. Now its cafes and hipster clothing. Still just as easy to get robbed.

haha, I came from Footscray (now in Macleod though) and formerly Broadmeadows growing up.... so one could say I'm prepared for anythin.

Latest posts

Back