• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also selling some bottles, but don't worry Carlos, I'm in the Canberra region so I'm not invading your turf.

I've probably got about 150 of these bottles left. They're pickaxe... you can't get them any more and they're likely older than I am. Heavier than Coopers too. 20% discount if you tell me you're from AHB.

Linkage.

scon said:
I'm also selling some bottles, but don't worry Carlos, I'm in the Canberra region so I'm not invading your turf.

I've probably got about 150 of these bottles left. They're pickaxe... you can't get them any more and they're likely older than I am. Heavier than Coopers too. 20% discount if you tell me you're from AHB.

Linkage.
No worries Scon... I have some similar long-neck bottles too, they are old CUB ones, heavy as hell and must be about 30 years old.

I am keeping hold of them though, as they are great for my cider.

Good luck, hope you sell 'em.

Maheel said:
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brisbane-city/miscellaneous-goods/home-brew-19-lt-pin-lock-kegs/1028571463
Home Brew 19 lt Pin Lock kegs
$29.50
Up for grabs are these 19 litre coca cola pinlock kegs, approx only 150 left. Some of the rubbers are coming off, just need a little glue. The kegs & lids are fine. Purchase 50 or more & the price will drop to $26.00 ea. Be quick on these kegs that are very very scarce.
Picked em up tonight, seals are good and he had them pressurized to prove they seal well. Seemed like a decent bloke. Pretty happy for $30 each.

Back