• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danwood said:
This is likely the present you'd receive from a well meaning but utterly uninformed aunt.

I'd rather get a hand-knitted Rudolph jersey. That'd insulate the FV very well, at least.
Thats exactly how I got mine

Q: Are Italian spiral burners made in Finland?
I bought a secondhand spiral burner off eBay the other day and there's a little collar thing near the thread with 'Finland' printed on it (amoungst the other specs) it's a bit worn/partially legible.

Benn said:
Q: Are Italian spiral burners made in Finland?
I bought a secondhand spiral burner off eBay the other day and there's a little collar thing near the thread with 'Finland' printed on it (amoungst the other specs) it's a bit worn/partially legible.
Fairly sure they're made in Italy or they're not an Italian spiral burner.

May be a copy, made in Finland though.

Les the Weizguy said:
beer/wine fermenter - stainless steel tank 500 litres - 1 of 10

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321827681666?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

From the item desc. in eBait: They are unused and most of them are still in their original packaging.
I intended to use them in my microbrewery, but now chose a larger set-up.

The new price was over $1,100 plus GST per piece. My offer price is $850 plus GST

I would guess these are from Baffle Creek Brewery http://www.bafflebeer.com/our-brewery.html

That is a lot of crystal for one brewer, probably best grabbing it and splitting with a few. Can buy new for around 60-70 possibly less in a bulk buy.

Cheers, I'll keep an eye on it :icon_cheers:

Perfect buy for a brew club or similar if it doesn't get too much dearer.

Back