• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the OP Shops, I just got a heap of useful kitchen stuff for brewing as well as some old beer glasses and a nice conical flask (flower vase) for making starters. The old lady even wrapped the glassware in newspaper for the walk home.

Benn said:
Don't forget the OP Shops, I just got a heap of useful kitchen stuff for brewing as well as some old beer glasses and a nice conical flask (flower vase) for making starters. The old lady even wrapped the glassware in newspaper for the walk home.
You can sometimes stumble across some nice/rare beerglasses at the ol' OP shop too. Any glass I take to a case-swap meet-up comes from my local st vinnys as it'll have 'expendable' written all over it after I get a few drinks in me

menoetes said:
You can sometimes stumble across some nice/rare beerglasses at the ol' OP shop too. Any glass I take to a case-swap meet-up comes from my local st vinnys as it'll have 'expendable' written all over it after I get a few drinks in me
+1 on the OP shop glasses,scored a nice haul of monogrammed glasses for SFA in the OP shops when I was in Port Macquarie earlier this year.
50 cents each!,can't go wrong.

Well if you think that is a bargain...
I scored:
48 middies for $5 thick walled Sheffield brand
24 wine glasses can't remember the brand but good quality $2.80 and wait for it
48 English pints also Sheffield brand 99c
Best eBay score for sometime!! 120 glasses for under $9!!!! Oh yeah will start the bar off well stocked.
Now to find some schooners

Back