• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Dubbo Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2kegbrew

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any Dubbo brewers on here looking to buy sell or swap? Due to us no longer having a home brew shop (Mitre 10 doesn't count!) I find that I mostly have to buy online.

Anyhoo, I have a good fridge up for grabs, that easily fits a 50l keg, or 2 cornys in it, various fittings & bits & pieces, and a mate who is nearly ready to start setting up, too.

I also know someone trying to sell a chest freezer - one of the ice cream types - it would fit a few cornys in it, or 1 50l and maybe a couple of cornys.

So, just let me know, or spread the word!

Cheers

Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any Dubbo brewers on here looking to buy sell or swap? Due to us no longer having a home brew shop (Mitre 10 doesn't count!) I find that I mostly have to buy online.

Anyhoo, I have a good fridge up for grabs, that easily fits a 50l keg, or 2 cornys in it, various fittings & bits & pieces, and a mate who is nearly ready to start setting up, too.

I also know someone trying to sell a chest freezer - one of the ice cream types - it would fit a few cornys in it, or 1 50l and maybe a couple of cornys.

So, just let me know, or spread the word!

Cheers

can't help you much now, but looks like I will be moving to Grenfell sometime late this year. We will almost be neighbours! Any other brewers on AHB from the central west?

Well Grenfell s only 200k's away.... but I was thinking just a little more local, but if you're ever in Dubbo, just let me know!

Well Grenfell s only 200k's away.... but I was thinking just a little more local, but if you're ever in Dubbo, just let me know!

If you see where I live now and where I travel to, 200 km is real close. Trust me. :p

Just keen to see if anyone from (say) Young, Cowra, Forbes, Parkes etc are on AHB.

can't help you much now, but looks like I will be moving to Grenfell sometime late this year. We will almost be neighbours! Any other brewers on AHB from the central west?

Damn FGZ. I was looking forward to a beach holiday in November.

cheers
Andrew.

I am missing you already FG. You better make sure you keep in touch. I like standing next to you, I look so slim :D

If you see where I live now and where I travel to, 200 km is real close. Trust me. :p

Just keen to see if anyone from (say) Young, Cowra, Forbes, Parkes etc are on AHB.

From Orange here mate, about 150 kms :icon_cheers:

There was a brewer from Canberra that moved to Dubbo about 4 years ago. Sure he's on here but not very often. He's called RodDubbo or something like that? Nice bloke.

Cheers
Steve

Damn FGZ. I was looking forward to a beach holiday in November.

cheers
Andrew.

Haven't gone yet .. got to sell Camelot first. I reckon November still on .. a Farewell to Tuross Party"

clatty Posted Yesterday, 06:23 PM
From Orange here mate, about 150 kms

see, someone close!

Barry Posted Yesterday, 05:45 PM
I am missing you already FG. You better make sure you keep in touch. I like standing next to you, I look so slim

I do have a soft spot for you Barry, its a swamp just near the Beechworth Brewery. I'll show you in October!

Necropost alert!!

Hi all. We recently moved to Dubbo, and I was wondering if there are still some homebrewers around? I am waiting for my kit to arrive, which will probably only be around December.

In the meantime I am considering converting to kegging and would like to save up for the equipment, I’ve been bottling since I started out, and it might be worthwhile getting into kegging now since I had to leave all my bottles behind. All indications are that kegging is simpler, better and faster than bottling.

Where do you guys order ingredients from? I see that there was a shop here in Dubbo way back. Closest now that I could find in Orange/Bathurst.

That’s it from me for now, hope to meet some fellow brewers in future.

Latest posts

Back