Dual Regulators / Regulator Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philski

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm fairly new to the posts, so just wanted to throw out a big hello to all reading!! I have been brewing for a while, but without kegs and I have just started getting all my kegging gear for what's going to be a ripper of a keggerator setup (well i think so anyway)!!

I've picked up the kegs, a second hand chest freezer (only 50 bucks, bargain!!!). all the connects and an air-up co2 cylinder, however I'm yet to get a regulator! The final plan its to have a font coming out the top of the freezer with a few taps off it.... can't wait, beer on tap @ home!

I've searched through the forums for info on a 'dual regulator' which sounds like the go because I wanted a reg which can have 2 different adjustable pressures flowing through at the same time (ie. so you can carbonate one and dispense another simultaneously). I was wondering whether anyone has such a regulator / regulator system which can do this? Is it possible?! I'm guessing that a 'dual regulator' could be used (not that I really know what that is...), or a flow restrictor, or have a normal regulator and an air compressor flow regulator... however I have no idea which solution would be best and where you can buy these things!

Any advice or recommendations? Does anyone know a good place to buy regulators/flow restrictors/whatever in Melbourne (or on the net)?

Cheers all :beer:

Phil

Hi philski, welcome to the board.

A dual reg will give you the pressure in the keg and the pressure in your co2 cylinder.
dual.jpg
If you want two different pressure settings you will need something like this
twin.jpg
I don't know where you can get them in Melbourne but there are guys on the forum that will be able to hook you up with what you need.

Jye :beer:

I can supply you with the following:

Brand new:
- Harris 601 Reg as in my photo above 80.00
- SS Snaplocks for the font 35.00ea
- SS Grundy taps for the Font 95.00ea
- Plastic Ball lock disconnects 27.50 ea
- beer line/gas line 2.50pm

SecondHand Dual Chrome Font 125.00

GMKenterprise to the Rescue... :D :ph34r:

I can supply you with the following:

Brand new:
- Harris 601 Reg as in my photo above 80.00
- SS Snaplocks for the font 35.00ea
- SS Grundy taps for the Font 95.00ea
- Plastic Ball lock disconnects 27.50 ea
- beer line/gas line 2.50pm

SecondHand Dual Chrome Font 125.00

GMKenterprise to the Rescue... :D :ph34r:

there are guys on the forum that will be able to hook you up with what you need
The use of your ebay picture...coincidence... I think not, just helping a fellow brewer out :D

Thanks people! That second photo which you posted Jye looks like the go! Does anyone know where you can get one on these? Cheers!

Latest posts

Back