Drinktec/ Oktoberfest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danbeer

Reaction score
So.. Any one off to Drinktec or Oktoberfest in Munich this year?

Drinktec. Actually going for an obscure reason for work who are paying all expenses......

The only downside is that travel time from PNG to Munich return will be almost greater than the actual time on the ground. However, I expect to eat a lot of pork knuckle, sausage and drink a lot of beer in 4 days.....

Oh, and carry out my work duties of course........

Bump.

I'm headed to Munich for Drinktec and Oktoberfest this year. Drinktech is from 11-15/9 and Oktoberfest the week after.

Drinktec is the world's biggest industry show (for brewing and beverages at least). There's actually a new section on home brewing this year too.

Oktoberfest needs no intro.

Anyone else thinking of going to either?

Expecting a thread on your adventures at drinktec and any new/interesting home brew gear/ideas. ;)

And enjoy Oktoberfest. I've been to a couple and they never get old.... 8 litre beers = wrong u-bahn taken and an adventurous walk in the rain.... Ah memories

Holy old-topic-revival Batman!

Sadly this year is the first in nearly two decades that I won't be making it over for the show.

Latest posts

Back