Double Trouble

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

On the back bloody porch!
Reaction score
oh hum.....in approx 10 weeks im going to be a dad again to TWIN BOYS! Any twinners out there got any tips? Also got two boys at 5 and 3. Dont know whether to laugh or cry. Absolutely shitting myself after last time.
Cheers
Steve

oh hum.....in approx 10 weeks im going to be a dad again to TWIN BOYS! Any twinners out there got any tips? Also got two boys at 5 and 3. Dont know whether to laugh or cry. Absolutely shitting myself after last time.
Cheers
Steve
Congrats mate. nice shooting! now, get off AHB and get brewing...you'll likely have atleast half as much time as you did for the last 2 (which if it was like my first, it was zero anyway)

Cheers
Steve
Oh man, get yourself to the urologist. There's a little procedure, rhymes with "schmasectomy", highly recommend it so this doesn't happen again.

Congrats, I have twin boys, 16 yrs old now. The first year was a killer, no sleep and not much money but it got better very quickly, you'll both be fine, hopefully you have some family around you to lend support.
Learn how to get cat naps while they sleep, you'll need it.

Cheers
Andrew

Cheers
Steve

Ok Ok I've being slowly weening myself of AHB and have not posted at all this month!

Then I saw this, so I will make this my last post! I MEAN IT!

Anyhow that is fantastic news Steve. Congratulations and enjoy! 4 boys WOW!

Katie x

Cheers
Steve

Congratulations Steve.

Sorry, I don't have any tips with coping with twins. I do agree with the other posters though; get brewing and go see that urologist.

Good luck and hope all goes well with you and your wife.

Cheers

Scott :icon_cheers:

Ok Ok I've being slowly weening myself of AHB and have not posted at all this month!

Then I saw this, so I will make this my last post! I MEAN IT!

Anyhow that is fantastic news Steve. Congratulations and enjoy! 4 boys WOW!

Katie x
:icon_offtopic:
Why are you weaning yourself off AHB Katie?

Congrats Steve,
The sis in law has a couple of twins. They tear the house apart, but they're awesome kids.
HOpe you can keep your head together!
Pete

My twin baby boys were born yesterday! :beer:
Cheers
Steve

My twin baby boys were born yesterday! :beer:
Cheers
Steve
Awesome Steve. all the best to you, the missus, and the newies... double headwetting, or just one twice as hard?

Congratulations Steve!

All the very best to you and your family.

I was already planning on a few beers tonight. More than one will now be drunk in honour of your newly extended family. :beer:

Congrats again.

Scott :icon_cheers:

Thanks guys! Had a bit of a headache the day after. Fun times ahead.
Cheers
Steve

A 5yo, a 3yo and twin bubbas......Wow, you guys are crazy right ?? :p

I only have the one 3yo, so I have nothing to offer other than to buy a car with LOTS of child restraint anchor points..........

congrats steve, hope its all going well.

Latest posts

Back