Don't Be Disheartened By The Anti-extract Hype Of All Grain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SuperTed.jpg

Seems like a good thread to get my post count up.

@ SILO TED..SEEMS SOMEONE HAS YOUR PICTURE UP AND YOUR A WANKER ALL OVER THIS BOARD. HERE I WAS THINKING ITS JUST MY THREADS YOU LIKE TO STAB AT...NO YOUR A WANKER EVERYWHERE.

Chill Winston, don't bite. Be cool maaaaaan.

I once punched a midget

only once though, had to be an upper-cut

LOL Yeh good point..I still go home to my lovely wife everynight and my attempts at beer making..So lifes good I guess..

If that is her in your avatar then indeed she does look lovely... :lol: At least I think she might be, it is a tiny picture afterall... :p
Life is good (with beer)!

I know, I know, Punching a Midget is pretty poor form.

But she pissed me off.

If that is her in your avatar then indeed she does look lovely... :lol: At least I think she might be, it is a tiny picture afterall... :p
Life is good (with beer)!

Yes it is...Thank you, yes she does.... and yes life is good with beer. And whats even better is that she likes beer and enjoys helping me brew it. She even came with me to the G&G BIAB demo so she would know what to do..

6129646484_29ec293cd5.jpg

Yes it is...Thank you, yes she does.... and yes life is good with beer. And whats even better is that she likes beer and enjoys helping me brew it. She even came with me to the G&G BIAB demo so she would know what to do..

6129646484_29ec293cd5.jpg
Dude!

Is that a... VB... close to your right hand?

Say it aint so! SAY IT AINT SO!!!!

:lol:

Dude!

Is that a... VB... close to your right hand?

Say it aint so! SAY IT AINT SO!!!!

:lol:
Mate..YES it is..But Im happy to say I wasn't drinking it. I haven't touched a VB since I was a 17 year old trying to sneak into pubs. That photo was taken Xmas day last year and as it was warm I think I was drinking Coronas that day.....Is that worse?????

Mate..YES it is..But Im happy to say I wasn't drinking it. I haven't touched a VB since I was a 17 year old trying to sneak into pubs. That photo was taken Xmas day last year and as it was warm I think I was drinking Coronas that day.....Is that worse?????

Not as bad as the cruiser bottle in the left hand corner.

I mean, i think it's a cruiser bottle.

My wife spotted it....

Not as bad as the cruiser bottle in the left hand corner.

I mean, i think it's a cruiser bottle.

My wife spotted it....

Your wife has a good eye Big Nath that is a cruiser bottle.. A pink guava cruiser from memory. But that was my wifes not mine...LOL

Wow came believe I just spent time reading this thread. Hope any newbe who reads this knows that what ever route they take half Tue community will think their soft and half will think their pussies. Let's spend our energy paying out the bacardi breezers

PUNCHING... ABOVE... WEIGHT... Nice work! :lol:

B$hit mate...My wife would disagree with you there.. :D

What woman could ignore a man who wears a sexy hat like mine??? :p :p

Latest posts

Back