Does Anyone Know What Tap This Is

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicksExa_N13

Reaction score
Im looking at buying some taps, the tap appears to be a DA style tap of appearance.

The seller says the brand is al bar but i searched it and couldnt find anything.

I have also tryed to search All Bar, Albar, Allbar, Al Beer, Albeer etc and nothing was coming up.

Apparently it is a hospitality brand and the taps come with a font of the same manufacturer.

The main concern for me is i was interested in owning taps that can easilly be re-kitted/ rebuilt and are forward sealing.

If i can determine the brand then i will be able to dermine if the rebuild kits are easilly available or if i can get away with using an andale kit.

Pics Bellow:

IMG_0136_1_.JPG

IMG_0137_1_.JPG

Im looking at buying some taps, the tap appears to be a DA style tap of appearance.

The seller says the brand is al bar but i searched it and couldnt find anything.

I have also tryed to search All Bar, Albar, Allbar, Al Beer, Albeer etc and nothing was coming up.

Apparently it is a hospitality brand and the taps come with a font of the same manufacturer.

The main concern for me is i was interested in owning taps that can easilly be re-kitted/ rebuilt and are forward sealing.

If i can determine the brand then i will be able to dermine if the rebuild kits are easilly available or if i can get away with using an andale kit.

Pics Bellow:
Looks like it could be an Andale DA tap.

Try
www.ambartechnology.com

It is the closest thing I can think of when you say "All Bar" etc etc

Its a DA tap Andale carry service kits.
All Bar wound up years ago and I think Andale brought up the rights and most of their stock
Mark

Those 2 are Floryte taps from Andale. Nice taps. The others look like DAs from Andale but I checked out the AliBaba website, they do a 'DA' tap also which looks the same.

Its a DA tap Andale carry service kits.
All Bar wound up years ago and I think Andale brought up the rights and most of their stock
Mark

Thanks Mark,

Thats why i couldnt find any information on "All Beer" now I know this information I am definatelly going to buy the taps.

Cheers,

Nick

Very good tap, reliable pour well and shut off nicely, well worth having.
Mark

Except for the snaplock/ coupling bit... Im pretty sure that could just be another type of coupling but the same Tap.

The tap in your picture is a lock-in type instead of a snaplock.

I've got 3 DA's myself and love them. And yes, they are forward sealing.

Latest posts

Back