DME BB - Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not to mention packs of dogs roaming the streets...

Order placed,

Will be $5.50 (inclusive of the delivery fee) a kilo, please ensure that you bring a suitable container to put it in. (truth be told $5.35 would cover the postage, I've rounded it up)

Personally, I'm probably going to split mine up into half kilo bags and seal with the vac sealer but obviously Im not doing that to 40kg so everyone will be responsible for packaging their own DME, happy for you to use the sealer on site but you'll need to bring your own packaging.

I'd expect to have it by the end of the week so if you want to arrange a weekend pick up let me know. Will confirm when delivery has occurred.

Cheers

(best BB ever, all done and dusted in a day) :beerbang:

I have it on reliable information that there has been a delivery.

Give me a call if you want to collect over the weekend, I should be home most of Sat on baby sitting duties while the missus goes out on a bender :beer:

(and I can do some sneaky kegging after bedtime :beerbang: )

micbrew said:
oh bugger ...

just seen this ... if anyone wants to split ?? pls pm me

mick

REDEAUX

Ive got 40gk up for grabs, $5.50 per kg, Min 5kg or it becomes too painful. Pickup only. You know the drill.

Yob: 10kg
Midnightbrew: 10kg (Cam, feel free to adjust, just didn't want you to miss out if you need more)

Micbrew - First dibs as you missed out last time

REDEAUX

Ive got 40gk up for grabs, $5.50 per kg, Min 5kg or it becomes too painful. Pickup only. You know the drill.

Midnightbrew: 10kg (Cam, feel free to adjust, just didn't want you to miss out if you need more)

mofox1 - 5kg

This should have been snapped up long ago. I waited as long as I could... Dammit, I'm in ( assuming micbrew wants 15 or less!)

REDEAUX

mofox1 - 5kg
GrumpyPaul - 5kg

mofox1 - 5kg
GrumpyPaul - 5kg
Carnie - 10kg

Is that it? You seem to have some "on hold" for Cam and Micbrew, so I wasn't quite sure if I could grab 10kg or not?

mofox1 - 5kg[/font][/color]
GrumpyPaul - 5kg

Carnie - 10kg

Standby

Rob.p

I'll go 5kg despite my yeasties saying to go 10kg. Rob P you're in.

Midnight Brew: 5kg

mofox1 - 5kg[/font][/color]
GrumpyPaul - 5kg
Carnie - 10kg
Rob P - 5kg

Sweet, thanks Yob. Just grabbed some hops too. Tried PM'ing you but looks like your inbox is full, so emailed your ozzihops address instead...

carniebrew said:
Sweet, thanks Yob. Just grabbed some hops too. Tried PM'ing you but looks like your inbox is full, so emailed your ozzihops address instead...
Im going with the board is playing up, got your note on PP anyway so all good mate.

Just a note, remember to bring a suitable container with a lid, big arsed buckets fit pretty well, dunno what size they were but the ones Mardoo had on the last buy up were perfect.

Midnight Brew: 5kg
mofox1 - 5kg
GrumpyPaul - 5kg
Carnie - 10kg
Rob P - 5kg

remaining 0kg

Ive no issue dropping my number here, it's publicly accessible on the web site anyway.

For those wanting to arrange a time to pick up over the weekend

Call me on 0415727988 to arrange.

Cheers

Back