DME BB - Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Lads, I seem to be going through a metric shit-ton of DME with my new found obsession on culturing yeast.

I can get hold of a 20kg bag for about $5 a kilo delivered, I could go 5kg of that easily.. Looking at Melbourne folks really as by the time it's shipped it'd largely negate the savings.

Looking for 3 others who are in need of some cheap DME

Yob: 5kg

Yob said:
Lads, I seem to be going through a metric shit-ton of DME with my new found obsession on culturing yeast.

I can get hold of a 20kg bag for about $5 a kilo delivered, I could go 5kg of that easily.. Looking at Melbourne folks really as by the time it's shipped it'd largely negate the savings.

Looking for 3 others who are in need of some cheap DME

Yob: 5kg
Yob: 5KG
Roller: 5KG

Quick & the dead around here!!!!

Mardoo: 5KG
MartinOC: 5Kg

MartinOC said:
Quick & the dead around here!!!!

Damn! It sure is.

Yob, if anyone drops off or you're up for handling another bag I'll get on board for 5kg.

Reserve
Lcdownes: 5Kg
Tateg: 5Kg
Mofox: 5kg
Technobabble 5kg

What?! There's a bargain to be had? I'm totally in!
Yet another Yob BB :lol:

I'll punch the order through now... should maybe get it by the end of the week.

hmm, wonder what I can use the other 10kg in the shipment weight limit for :lol:

slightly OT :)

I think wolfy used to have an open tin of goo (in the fridge), that he used to make his starters, would just pour/scoop the appropriate amount in to sauce pan, add water, boil, etc.. (your DME works out cheaper (i think :) )

mxd said:
slightly OT :)

I think wolfy used to have an open tin of goo (in the fridge), that he used to make his starters, would just pour/scoop the appropriate amount in to sauce pan, add water, boil, etc.. (your DME works out cheaper (i think :) )
Hmm don't see why not, though my partner may have an issue with a an open can of goop in the fridge.

Again OT, but I'm now making an AG starter on the stove. Reminds me of my partial mashing days!

technobabble66 said:

Reserve
Lcdownes: 5Kg (Hairy Maclary
Tateg: 5Kg
Mofox: 5kg
Technobabble 5kg

What?! There's a bargain to be had? I'm totally in!
Yet another Yob BB :lol:
Updated my username today just to confuse things!

Back