Destiny

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdsaint

Reaction score
I am proud to anounce the birth of my 3 child destiny Rose... she was born by c-section on the 16th october.....Destiny is also 11 weeks premi and is currently in humidi crib, she weighed just 3 pounds and it makes my beer tonight more special so cheers :icon_chickcheers: Destiny this ones for you young 1, may you grow older to get daddy more beer :beerbang:

Congrats jds! :beer:

I'm sure she'll be keeping you up all hours in no time. Trust mum is doing well?

I'll have this luverly Aussie lager in congrats

Chap Chap

Congrats.

I've seen it suggested here before, but plan a barleywine for the next brew day, make 18 bottles. Drink one on her birthday each year. Share the last one (or two.....)

haha thanks guys and yes mum is doing fine.....
would love to plan a brew for her bday next year!
I like pale ale alot these days its just the hoppy taste they have, fat yaks is great

Congrats JD!

11 wks prem, wow, all the best!

Cheers SJ

Damn, 11 weeks premature, hope everything is fine and congratulations!

Congrats JD!
Hope all's well with Mum & Bub.

Yes, the birthdays are a great excuse to brew big beers.... plus one as a welcome home from hospital.

Mum and Bub are doing well thanks guys and infact bub is breathing on her own still without any tubes, today was the 1st time mum(my missus) got to cuddle bub it was a emotional day, 1 that deserves a beer although no home brew is ready its gonna have to be a bavarian blonde or a furstenberg lager, althoug yesterday I did have a 4 pk of guiness draught 3 i drank the 4th my son (19months) tipped all over me!!!!

Latest posts

Back