Dear Santa , I Would Like For Christmas A....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
Dear Santa ,

I would like for Christmas :-

1) A pair of Shirron or Celli taps for my fridge.

2) A drip tray .

3) Perhaps it is a bit much to ask for a Swedish Aupair girl to serve my beer for me.

Merry Christmas, Pumpy :party:

I just want my Co2 cylinder refilled :)

PZ.

I just want a bloody Co2 cylinder!! oh and two kegs, oh and a weldless mashmaster for me new coleman mashtun :D then i'll be happy.
Cheers
Steve

Dear Santa,
Cash will be fine thanks.

Infact my sister asked me what i would like for xmas, told her i'd think of some brewing gear & get back to her... Trying to think of something but ive bought so much the last few weeks theres not much else i need right now :blink:

I sent my letter off a while ago.

He (she) has confirmed I will be getting a March pump for Christmas.

I asked for and received yesterday

1. Fridgemate temp controller
2. Mashmaster Temp controller
3. Marga mill

now i have to wait until xmas morning to get them

Rook

A MoreBeer Brewsculpture (20 Gal), a bigger brewshed (read walk in coolroom) and a couple of MoreBeer 12.2 Gal conicals.

That will do until my birthday :p

Doc

Trying to think of something but ive bought so much the last few weeks theres not much else i need right now

The finance minister has banned me from making personal purchases before xmas...

... a couple of MoreBeer 12.2 Gal conicals.

Well it is Conical Christmas :D

I would like an in-line bi-metal thermometer if there is such a thing :(

a 50L full HERMS system would be nice, as well as a complete bar with chest freezer underneath connected to 4 taps and 6 kegs

now that i'v woken up i'll be happy with my 50L pot and burner that i'll end up buying for myself for xmas :)

maybe next christmas i'll get the other stuff :rolleyes:

-Phill

B) B) B)

brauhaus.jpg

A permanent, foolproof, quick and inexpensive hangover cure which doesn't involve "not drinking the night before"

A) A brewery tour of Belgium
B) That micro brewery on ebay
C) A fridgemate.

Might be lucky and get C) :p

a new bike so i can ride home from the pub pissy without the risk of loosing my licence.

I've been working on my brewery a lot over the last couple months, so there's not much I want to get. All I need is time to brew! (And I start on 6 weeks leave after tomorrow, so WooooHooooo!)

a new bike so i can ride home from the pub pissy without the risk of loosing my licence.

They can book you for riding a push-bike under the influence, too you know? I'll be walking home from the station after tomorrow's work Christmas party!!

I've been working on my brewery a lot over the last couple months, so there's not much I want to get. All I need is time to brew! (And I start on 6 weeks leave after tomorrow, so WooooHooooo!)
They can book you for riding a push-bike under the influence, too you know? I'll be walking home from the station after tomorrow's work Christmas party!!

hmmm... rethink then just a bag of grain for my first AG thanks Santa!

A. A march Pump
B. My neighbour to have a few days off so he can build my brew stand. (memo to self: feed him more wee wee)

I wonder if Santa reads AHB? :huh:

If you do Santa, I promise to leave you a frosty longneck of my IPA if you bring me a NASA!!

After all the megaswill that guy is forced to consume I think he will appreciate the hopppy goodness :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back