Dear Santa , I Would Like For Christmas A....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 x Kegs
3 x Shirron Taps & hardware to suit fridge door.
1 x Converted Fire Extinguisher
1 x Plumbing and Reg to suit
1 x Time to do 4 batches of AG to fill the above
:)

A brand new welded brewstand, powdercoated silver with full length stainless steel benchtop and underbench mounting points for my brand new March Pump.....

....Oh, hang on - I'm picking it up tomorrow morning!!! B) :lol:

Sounds the goods TL...eagerly awaiting pics :beerbang:

PZ.

*edit8 - Oh, and how did those cuttings end up going? ;)

1. A FridgeMate Temperature Controller. I hope Brizzybrew has enough in stock with all the replies so far. It would have been orded by now though B)
2. Both volumes of Kill Bill. I'd love to have a few HB's with Quentin Tarantino.
3. Lots of barramundi. I'm spending the week of XMas through to New Year fishing on Lake Tinaroo in FNQ with no SWMBO in sight :) :party:

Might even be able to get down your way for a couple one day Bunyip.

Cheers.

I'm with you Doogiechap - and time to LEARN all grain... :D

4 x Kegs
3 x Shirron Taps & hardware to suit fridge door.
1 x Converted Fire Extinguisher
1 x Plumbing and Reg to suit
1 x Time to do 4 batches of AG to fill the above
:)

2. Both volumes of Kill Bill. I'd love to have a few HB's with Quentin Tarantino.

One of my fave movies, Duff. It's all about the music. Those Ennio Morricone tracks are just the best...

Santa, if you are listening, I want brissybrew to get his shit together and put a mill on the market. :D

Randy Rob..
A neighbour of mine regularly got picked up for drunken pushbike riding...

There will be a lot of sad faces on the 26th...I have it on good record that.......
THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS...

PJ

A partridge in a pear tree. :D

{His turn to bring the beer}

Warren -

DUFF ; I'll be here on the river not got anything planed at this stage. If it's nice we have boxing day on snapper island .. sort of a local tradition..

SANTA : I need a new PC .. this piece of #$@& keeps crashing and I get withdrawls form AHB ...

:beer:

A variable HP LPG reg and another mashmaster fridge controller please Santa B)
oh, and more time to brew :(

A Marga Mill, A mashmaster HLT temp controller, maybe some more kegs, and wisdom to help me better learn the art of AG.

I found something yesterday when I was sorting through our paperwork (we just moved house). I have a subscription to BYO starting soon :beerbang: I don't think I'm supposed to know though :ph34r:

Aside from that, I'm still buying bits and finishing off my brewery. If all goes to plan I'll be putting down the first test brew on it next weekend.

Plus I've got plans for a shiny new keg fridge (well, chest freezer). I'm planning to do it all from scratch, then sell my existing keg fridge complete (without kegs).

My daughter ask me what I wanted and I said 2 x 10lt plastic secondaries and she said 'I don't want to get you frementers, I want to get you something fun'

3x new fermenters
another 3-4 kegs
march pump
A nice 4 tier font

And some time to finish the brew rig off

3 Celli Taps to go with my three 45l kegs.

Scratch that - just ordered them.

What I really need is a cool room....

have bought the celli tap & micromatic reg and given it to the missus so she can wrap them. working on convincing her to buy a C02 bottle to go with them. :chug:

Definitely a fridge, and a CO2 dispensing method, get my kegs up and running! :D

But screw Christmas, I want it NOW!

Latest posts

Back