Darwin brew day!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly2

Reaction score
I know there's only a few of us but now I've got all my gear together, I'm ready for a brew day. I was thinking the weekend after next. Would anyone be up for a day celebrating beer by making and drinking the stuff?

This will be my first 3v brew so it would be great to have a few others around to help out if possible!

Cheers!

welly

welly2 said:
I know there's only a few of us but now I've got all my gear together, I'm ready for a brew day. I was thinking the weekend after next. Would anyone be up for a day celebrating beer by making and drinking the stuff?

This will be my first 3v brew so it would be great to have a few others around to help out if possible!

Cheers!

welly
Let me know 12 months down the track, the wife wants to visit Darwin but I would need a very good beer to take me back again . ;)
Beer waste land and sweaty.

Haven't yet been to Berri Springs but I hear it should be on my list of places to visit. Anyway, anyone is welcome to a visit :) If not weekend after next but sometime in the future, and I'll lay on some decent beers!

Back