• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Darwin All Grain Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strubes

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am moving out of the Darwin back to gods country (Queensland) and need to sell grain, hops and yeast.

Would like to sell it all together.

This is what I have.

GRAIN
Ale Malt 4kg
W Pilsner 4.5kg
Crystal pale 300g
cara munich I 1kg
Rice flakes 500g
premium pill 6kg
pale wheat 500g

HOPS
Tettnang 90g
UK Golding 90g
Hauertau Hersbrucker 90g
Centennial 90g
plus some open packs

YEAST
SAFlager
SAFale
Wyeast 3655PC - Belgian Schelde Ale
British ale
Swiss lager

Would like $100.00

Darwin man here. I don't brew all-grain, but I would start if I could get my hands on a regular supply of grain!

My immediate question: How did you actually get the grain here? :huh: I've looked into shipping from down south etc but it would cost me more than the grain itself? Nowhere local stocks it, unless I am out of the loop?

Sorry if this is a little off-topic, but if you know some way to get affordable grain into Darwin, I will pick up what you have to start me off!

Darwin man here. I don't brew all-grain, but I would start if I could get my hands on a regular supply of grain!

My immediate question: How did you actually get the grain here? :huh: I've looked into shipping from down south etc but it would cost me more than the grain itself? Nowhere local stocks it, unless I am out of the loop?

Sorry if this is a little off-topic, but if you know some way to get affordable grain into Darwin, I will pick up what you have to start me off!

Mate just brought it off craftbrewers if you buy enough it goes a long way and the end results is worth the money to get it to darwin. I havent found a cheap way to get it up here. But once you brewer all grain you wont settle with anything else.

Back