• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cub Couplers For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got two CUB Couplers for sale, new & unused. Came as part of a keg set up but I'm gonna use soda kegs instead so have no use for them. They'll go on ebay if they don't sell here but I'd prefer to give AHBers first refusal.

The cheapest I have found them anywhere is $45 delivered, so I'm happy to sell them at $30 plus postage on here. Here's a link to an ebay sale of the same couplers for reference:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CUB-Carlton-Draught...:1|293:1|294:50

This is one of the couplers I have for sale:

DSC03233.JPG

Thanks for looking,

DIP.

I've got two CUB Couplers for sale, new & unused. Came as part of a keg set up but I'm gonna use soda kegs instead so have no use for them. They'll go on ebay if they don't sell here but I'd prefer to give AHBers first refusal.

The cheapest I have found them anywhere is $45 delivered, so I'm happy to sell them at $30 plus postage on here. Here's a link to an ebay sale of the same couplers for reference:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CUB-Carlton-Draught...:1|293:1|294:50

This is one of the couplers I have for sale:

View attachment 27978

Thanks for looking,

DIP.

$25.99 buy it now...I'm missing something ain't I ?

Batz

Yep, the old ebay postage scam mate! $20 each!

OK I can see that,so your postage?
I'm not trying to be hard to get on with I'm interested in one of these, so a $6.00 regular post pack?

Batz

im not a expert but from that pic it looks like a s type coupler that fit the european well type fitting the d type (cub) fitting is flush with the base when the handle is lifted up the s type would fit the 19l ashia kegs they look like corny but with a s type fitting.

im not a expert but from that pic it looks like a s type coupler that fit the european well type fitting the d type (cub) fitting is flush with the base when the handle is lifted up the s type would fit the 19l ashia kegs they look like corny but with a s type fitting.

OK you know more than me here, what pic looks like the s type coupler, DiP's or the ebay one?

Edit: Hey your 100% correct they are different,cheers matho ;)

Batz

Hmmm. I bought them on the assumption they were CUBs. Let me check and I'll let you know. If they're not I'll get em swapped for what I have paid for!
As fot postage Batz, nothing for you. I can probbably drop em over or meet up as I'm in Hope Island.

Keep u posted,

Spoke to Greg at Pinnacle who advised they will be ok for CUB but are really meant for XXXX, Heineken & Carlton. Now, even with my limited knowledge I am sure that they take an A, S and CUB respectively. However, I was advised if I want to use this solely for CUB kegs I should grind it down?!!!

Not going to happen, so I have taken to my LHBS and confirmed it's an S Type.

I'm happy to sell them at the same price if anyone wants an S-Type or two, failing that I'll speak to Greg again and arrange something with him as I didn't get what I ordered.

Any interest in S Type Couplers?

The S type couplers are good if you can get your hands on some 20l heineken kegs.
Good for one batch and easier to carry.

Latest posts

Back