Crown Seal Longnecks Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanko

Reaction score
Hi everybody ,anybody got crown seal longnecks forsale , in perth wa , please call me 041 99 39 700 stan . :party:

Hey stanko i dont have any for sale. But if you got a bit of time have a look at some garage sales. Just look in the paper to see if they have home brew gear and check it out. I picked up 130 long necks for 5 buks. Plus i got another fermenter and a bottle rack for 15 buks. Might be worth a look if you got some time.

Brews R Us sell long neck bottles for $1 a bottle if you can't find any cheaper, they are in
Canham Way, Greenwood (no affiliation).

Check the Quokka. Fair few people selling various types of bottles

Someone is selling Coopers long necks, but I guess they aren't crown seal.

Brewmart http://www.brewmart.com.au are the distributors and they have 650ml crown seal bottles for
$1.10, you can also check out who else they distribute to and see if there is a retailer close to you.

But via the classifieds would be cheaper.

I just threw out and gave away about 150 bottles because I went kegs.They were twist tops though and full of kit beer.I still have about 20 if you want twist top or look in the quokka thats where I bought mine from.

Andrew

I am currently building up my crown seal long neck collection...I have found that twist top long necks are as good (they seal using my super-automatica thingo)...Coopers long necks are crown seal ($12 worth of bottles in a carton ;) . It has been a long time since I bought a carton of beer though :D

I have also been using Aldi soda water bottles...we drink a lot of soda water and to be honest they are the best of the lot if you plan on drinking your beer within a few months. All they need is a quick rinse, then some santizer...and the lids re-seal no probs. They are good when I give my father-in-law a few...he drinks them and throws the bottle in the recycle.

Check the Quokka. Fair few people selling various types of bottles

Someone is selling Coopers long necks, but I guess they aren't crown seal.

Eh?

Coopers longnecks are still crown seal. The stubbies are twists. Almost all of my crown seal bottles are ex- coopers.

Latest posts

Back