Craftbrewer Service

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morrie0069

Reaction score
Hi Ross,

Are you sure you're not based in Tassie??? :p I ordered a number of items at 4PM yesterday, and this morning at 8:45 they were on my doorstep! Ross, that is just fantastic speed, and thanks for the heads up about having only 1 gas QD in stock. I may now be forced to set up the regulator and go and find a sodastream gas bottle to try dispensing a keg on Grand Final day (weekend - go the Broncos!) :beer: And now I have a thermometer, I think it will only be a week or 2 before I try a partial - then who knows, BIAB may not be far away!

Thanks again mate and keep up the great work :beerbang:

Cheers,

Morrie

:party:

then who knows, BIAB may not be far away!

:beerbang:

Cheers,

Morrie

:party:

Morrie get into it its ezyer than it looks and lots of fun .. Dont let anyone tell you differant..
Just have to wait for the first taste.......

:beer:

Its good to see the great service has no aditional costs. Well done Ross. :beer:

It's the................

"Ross Method" :beerbang:

Batz

I'd just like to back up Morrie's comments about Ross' CraftBrewer service - I have just received an order worth over $300 ( I bought 4 kegs from Ross with that as well), and everything arrived less than 24hrs of being sent. From Brisbane to Sydney more-or-less overnight! :beerbang:

Ross, thanks for your excellent service, great prices and commitment to the cause. You're a credit to HomeBrewers everywhere! :super:

:beer:
Tim.

Not only is Ross's service fast but it is very personalised and knowledgable

I recently ordered some grain for a Belgium recipe. Mistakenly ordered the wrong grain. Ross picked up my mistake and phoned and emailed me to check.

Thanks Ross

hey jimmy,

I have not purchased anything from Ross yet but he has assisted me in brewing through comments on this and another fotrun and PMs. I will be using his service due to these comments + his knowledge and willingness to share info.

Does he sell kegs now too?

daniel

Does he sell kegs now too?
Yup, sure does. They're not listed online yet cos he'd been waiting for suitable shipping boxes to arrive. The boxes apparently arrived late Thursday and my kegs arrived on Friday! :super:

Morrie0069,
I back your claim too.
I put an order in with Ross lat one arvo and couldnt be bothered transfering funds at the time.
Next morning its at my door ! I promptly paid Ross but nowhere near as prompt as my delivery.
I love the fact i can plan a brew,order it, and when my boil is underway the posty lands with my stuff at my door.
Keep it up Ross !

I am one to say that you sure get good service.
Ross misread my order and then posted the rest of the order free of charge.
Great stuff.

Regards,
Lindsay.

just to back up what has been said here, excellent service and advice.

cheers

Yard

ditto - ive had hops arrive even before Ive managed to get to the bank to transfer the funds :beerbang:
Cheers Ross
Steve

All of the above,
must be the only business in Aussie that send before receiving payment.
Great work Ross.

I need another craftbrewers hat and polo shirt when you get them in :p

Rook

I made my first purchase from craftbrewer last week and was very happy with the service. :)

A BIG well done Ross :super: put the order in after lunch yesterday and the grains, hops etc were here before 10am the next day before the invoice which is amazing.
BZ

Opened one box and there is a Batz sticker in it!! :unsure: I can't get away from them.

When I first came across this site there was a long running thread with a few people complaining that this appeared to be a craftbrewer sales site etc. etc.

This thread made me think of that one. :D

The thing is, there's only one reason why we have two pages of posts from people from all over praising craftbrewer service. It is excellent.

I could add my stories but suffice to say I don't think many who've shopped with Ross and co find it anything except a good experience.

I also have to thank Ross for his first rate service. He followed up my order to day with a phone call just to check a few things.
Its not always easy sourcing ingreadients when you live 5 hours from civilization but Craftbrewer makes it oh so simple.

Chris

Another big thumbs up to Ross from me...ordered from him a few times now and always get my stuff before I need it, often before I expect it :super:

PZ.

Cheers for the hopsock and polyclar Ross! Ordered Thursday arvo....arrived Friday morning. Excellent service again. Glad I didnt buy the jumbo hopsock....the large is bloody huge as is :eek: Will be giving it a run today. :beer:
Thanks again
Steve

Back