Craftbrewer Service

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the packing boxes for my order didn't arrive in time, Ross personally drove out to my house and delivered my order. He even brought me a bottle of his 200IBU Lucy Lupin Imp APA. Now that's service!

Thanks Ross!

Bonj ,

thats nothing he drove all the way to Camden in NSW to deliver mine .

pumpy :)

just to echo previous comments, im also impressed with the speedy action at craftbrewer.. recieved my fridgemate in short order. as a result, my first ever brew is going down tomorrow :)
thanks ross and the team!

I know it's been said but i wanted to say just how helpful Ross has been, a long story shortened is that i work in isolated areas most of the time with no www access, twice now Ross has taken the time to help out with fine tuning a recipe over the phone and having the grain waiting on the doorstep for me to do a hasty brew on one of my rare days off at home.

Cheers Bloke :beer: :beer: :beer:

yard

Heh... Last time I placed an order I was (jokingly) complaining to the guy who shared my office that it had been a good 18 hours since I'd placed my order, and my bits hadn't arrived....

...They were in my mailbox 4 hours later....

:D

Quick Q Ross:
I notice you website says that the Marga you sell will soon be available modified for a better crush... what is the mod (PM if you want) and when will it be avail?

From a person who is seriously in the market for a mill (two days from going to G&G and buying a philmil)

MHD, the marga, being a 3 roller mill will seriously sh@t all over the Philmill. And the mods are well documented on AHB and VERY easy to do.

Cheers
Andrew

Sweet.... glad I checked here first...

Just moved to Melb and rented a place specifically suited to HB... I have my own little workshop with no other purpose but brewing...

And it seems the Marga will now take pride of place there!

Fantastic service.

My first order from Ross and crew placed on thursday morning and my temp controllers arrived on friday... shipped from queensland to pokolbin (50 w of newcastle) overnight.

I will deffinately be dealing with these guys again.

Thanks Heaps.

Pok :D

Fantastic service indeed, my new weldless thermo for the Tun arrived next day, as usual.

:beer:

My first order from Ross took 2 days... but only because it was delivered so quickly I wasn't home and had to go to the post office to pick it up!!

Queensland to Melb next day. And thats with a couple of query e-mails answered very quickly as well.

Thanks Ross. You have definately won yourself an ongoing customer.

Thirsty

This all goes to show that Australia Post can and does deliver on time if the item is taken to the post office.
How may times has a retailer be it HB or not told you the item is in the post.

Yes,great service by Carftbrewer as always :beerbang:

Batz

I could not make the drinks at Ross's bar friday night :( [don't ask :angry: , it was a sh$t fight] so I asked Screwtop to pickup a bag of Pilsner, the next day Tidalpete appears at the back door with a 25kg bag of Pilsner (Weyermann) from Ross.
Now THAT'S service. Thanks Screwtop,Tidalpete and Ross. and I have not even payed for it yet.

I probably would not be doing AGs without Ross's service. lots of advise followed by milled grain in a vacume sealed bag. Was easer to open than a can and I've never looked back.

It isn't too hard to get it right when everything works exactly as it should (although some people manage to stuff it up even then). In spite of this, I reckon Ross is to be commended on his service.

The test is how someone performs when things go awry.

I recently bought a 2 micron stainless steel airstone from Ross. It arrived but was faulty. I bought the last one in stock. Not a problem for Ross. He telephoned me. We chatted for a while. He missed a hops addition to his brew (I wonder how that turns out). His system told me when new stock arrived, I ordered some more goodies and he sent me a replacement.

Problem solved. Except...

For some reason, I did not receive the airstone. I got everything else, but not the airstone.

I emailed him with the problem. He telephoned me. Of course he was puzzled - I was puzzled. If I were him, I wouldn't have believed me. He believed me. He sent me another airstone (all by itself). He was gracious and friendly all throughout.

So, Ross passes the 'when things go awry' test. With flying colours.

I reckon Ross is to be recommended on his service. To anyone who will listen. I've already told both my friends... :D

Latest posts

Back