Craftbrewer Postage To Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be afraid to give Ross a call - he is pretty quick and reliable with these things.
+1 - I've spoken to Ross a couple of times about orders and he's always easy to deal with.

for me fastway takes about 5-9 days from qld to WA so i guess yours should be quicker
i have 0 faith in the aust post contractors for my area, 3 items over 2 weeks have gone missing and i 'signed' for it, in that same time i had a bright shiny urn sitting on my doorstep from fastway :p

In my experience craft brewer aren't that quick to ship. Last order I made was before 11am on a Wed, order was not dispatched until 4pm the next Tuesday. No public holidays on the weekend either. Every thing else about their service was great though.

I just go the cheapest option but order well in advance, can take 4-8 days to get to Mackay.

hydroboy, Did you order yeast with this order? I've had on several occasions my order held untill first thing next week because they don't want your yeast sitting in a warehouse over the weekend, going no where.

Yeah I did. Fastway did next day delivery to sydney though so posting it Wed or Thur would have been fine.

My stuff arrived the day after ordering via fastway,no probs ordered the deal of the week(18l keg!) plus about 10kg of grain, great service!
cheers fastway and CB crew! :icon_chickcheers:
humulus

I've always found fastway to be quite slow, to Melb anyway, 4-5 days at least. I prefer to send my own pre-paid express post satchels with payment, it's always quicker, for me

I've found sometimes it comes down to the individual contractor, at least with Fastway.
As for Express Post, if they fail to meet their garauntee (read the T & C's) you should be complaining so you get replacement express post satchels. If it happens more than once, make more noise!! Sooner or later they will start asking the contractor questions and hopefully he/she will pull their finger out.

Yep, I work/deal with AusPost, & several couriers, including Fastway & trust me if you make enough noise the drivers/contractors will get a boot up their bum if they're being lazy

Anyone in Adelaide bought stuff from craftbrewer recently? I just want to get an idea of how long it will take to get here. Bought a few small packs of hops, 1 dry yeast and a short length of hose...

I paid on sunday night, hoping that the stuff would be here in time to brew on the weekend, but seeing as its not here and its thurs, its not looking good!

Not having a go- i've only heard good things about Ross and the guys at CB- just curious. I should have order earlier!

Stef,

I'm in Melbourne this week so you'll need to ring the shop if you want exact info on your order.
That said, Fastway take minimum 3 working days to Adelaide, so if you ordered on Sunday night the quickest we could pack it is Tuesday (closed mondays) for delivery hopefully Friday. Best to check out the postage options before selecting one, as Auspost are overnight to most destinations (except rural).

cheers Ross

Fastway is usually reliable a lot cheaper then aus post but not always the quickest .You can get a really bad courier in some areas but generally good .5 kg satchel is good ,wish they had prepaid boxes hard to get boxes that fit in satchel .Best to sent to address where there will be someone home during delivery times.

Back