Craft Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake.v

Reaction score
Hi jake here lol

just got my first shipment from craft brewer and i have to say i super happy with the speed of delivery and the neat and tidyness of the whole package will be going through them for all my brew needs from now on cheers ross and crew

cheers Jake

Yeah, they do a good job. All my orders have been well packaged, delivered speedily, and nothings ever been left out. Makes life easy! ;)

You cant beat the hops for freshness!

I've both had deliveries from them and (more often) gone there myself to pick up.

Always good quality goods and when Ross isn't busier than Michael Jackson at a scout meeting, he'll offer a beer and have a chat.

I reckon it's that which makes the difference, all things being equal.

Oh and fresh hops. From his freezer to mine and always pungent on brew day.

Goomba

I'm glad I live in the Greater Brisbane area and able to get over there, it's also a great base for the grain bulk buys. Often strikes me that it's a bit ironic that we have the best home brew supplies company on the planet here in the most abysmal of commercial craft beer scenes, compared to other states. :(

I'm glad I live in the Greater Brisbane area and able to get over there, it's also a great base for the grain bulk buys. Often strikes me that it's a bit ironic that we have the best home brew supplies company on the planet here in the most abysmal of commercial craft beer scenes, compared to other states. :(

+1 for the irony. Never ceases to amuse me.

Goomba

You'll be hard pressed to beat Ross for anything you need.
He takes great pride in keeping his customers happy & his staff do the same.
Great range of gear, great speedy service, competitive prices & never a hassle to answer my noob questions.
One of the best businesses I have ever had the pleasure of ordering from.
No affiliation, yadda yadda, just very grateful that businesses like CraftBrewer are out there.
Pretty rare these days to find this kind of business ethic. Keep up the great work guys. :beerbang:

ill be even happier when i drinking the Drs golden ale

I've both had deliveries from them and (more often) gone there myself to pick up.

Always good quality goods and when Ross isn't busier than Michael Jackson at a scout meeting, he'll offer a beer and have a chat.

I reckon it's that which makes the difference, all things being equal.

Oh and fresh hops. From his freezer to mine and always pungent on brew day.

Goomba

For a moment I thought you meant Michael Jackson ( the beer hunter ) then I realized you meant th other ( less famous ) Michael Jackson !!

it all depends on where you live, my local hbs is g+g and i am more than happy with there offerings. support your local hbs if it is up to standad and it will be there if you need anything on short notice.

Great range of gear, great speedy service, competitive prices & never a hassle to answer my noob questions.
No affiliation, yadda yadda, just very grateful that businesses like CraftBrewer are out there.
Pretty rare these days to find this kind of business ethic. Keep up the great work guys. :beerbang:

+1

I have had a few deliveries from Ross now and he is always happy to answer my questions whether by phone or email. I wish I lived a lot closer so I can go visit. I have dealt with a lot of businesses in my lifetime and find CB to be one of the best for customer service and product in this country.

This type of service is why Ross tends to be so busy most times. It is a credit to him and staff for their efforts.

The man brews a mean FWK as well :icon_chickcheers:

Got my first (won't be the last) package from there yesterday. Fast delivery and really well packaged.
I hove 2 "local" HBS. One is overpriced and unfriendly. The other has better prices, but it seems some of their stock has been sitting on shelf for looong time, freshness is questionable. Will def. be ordering from CB again. :)

The man brews a mean FWK as well :icon_chickcheers:

I Ferment a mean FWK as well!

These things are brilliant for anyone short on time needing to build their stock levels!

Coz Melbourne weather sux !

+1 for your service ross,kegerator deal of the moment on its way cheers! :rolleyes:

Exactly........Well said +1

Cheers WoolBrew :icon_cheers:

+1. I've had 3 deliveries from CB so far. I have dealt with 3 staff members (including Ross) so far both e-mail and over phone. It is my HBS of choice (even though it is 1200 ish KM away)

+1. I've had 3 deliveries from CB so far. I have dealt with 3 staff members (including Ross) so far both e-mail and over phone. It is my HBS of choice (even though it is 1200 ish KM away)
+1 Even with a small mistake on my second order, Ross was awesome to deal with. Such a great range

Latest posts

Back