Craft Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep +1 here.

Ross and the guys have always done me proud and I have never had to wait more than a day or so for a reply to my noobie email questions.

Their range is great and their prices are very good too.

I choose to use Ross as I know the products are good, they will come to my door, and I like to support this community and it's members/sponsors.

Also, I love that feeling when I get in from a crap day in the office to find a nice big bag full of goodies to brew at the weekend!
:p

Also, the G&G boys are very good too, as they are my closest "oh sh*t.... i forgot XYZ" HBS.

+1, Great range + service. Always seems to have hard-to-find items in stock, you just need to call them!
Pssst, update your online catalog Ross :icon_cheers:

Just started drinking the FWKs bought in April I got the Bacchaus Bushfire and APA. The results are simply stunning the best beers I have ever made (he he, added yeast to). :beerbang:

Used the APA to make an American IPA what a hop bomb bloody marvelous.

Bacchaus APA
200g Heritage Crystal Medium ( for hop boil)
20g Chinook @60 mins
20g Simcoe @10mins
20g Galaxy @10mins
10g Nelson Sauvin @10 mins

Bitter as and the hops really shine.

No additions to the Bushfire really smokey aroma with a fantastic smooth finish highly recommended if you want something a bit different.

Bugger the expense got to try another there are so many I want to sample.
Got to say they are worth every cent as the quality is outstanding and if you make kits and bits they will spoil you forever they are that good. :drinks:

Yeah +1 for the service.
I recently ordered a keg system and had Ross on the phone for about 20 minutes going through what I would need and he was helpful and friendly the whole time. I'm sure he had a lot of other better things to do!

I haven't seen the package yet as I'm away for work, but I'm sure it's arrived or will do soon (I'm in Perth).

Can't wait to set it up!!! :beerbang:

edit: better things to do, he probably had better things to do...

I haven't seen the package yet as I'm away for work, but I'm sure it's arrived or will do soon.
I'm sure Alfred will take care of it for you.

Its my LHBS even though its not local!!!!!
awsome people tp deal with :icon_chickcheers:

Back