Craft Beer Crusaders - Ch 31 - April 30

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a dirty mind at work. It's unsafe apparently and an OHS issue. I save it for when I am on my own time.

Waiting for todays installment on the channel 31 website.

Might have to do some work instead. Crap!!

Where are you episode???

Still not up on the website I was looking forward to this .

Caught an episode the other night.

Thought it was too much "mmmmmmmmm thats a good beer" and not enough info on the beer being tasted or the brewery itself, what they are achieving and how. Seems a bit from the bar tender not the brewer or owner perspective.

The look of the show and how it was shot and put together was one of the better aspects and has alot of others on CH31 covered.

Keep up the good work boys
Kleiny

Last nights episode was super. Seems to be getting better with each show. Really liked the Bridge Road segment and the info provided on beer conditioning. Also nice to see more detailed tasting opinions given in the voice over. Reading this forum I think its clear the presenters are open for constructive feedback.

Heading up that way in a couple of weeks, so the itinerary has changed to ensure I pop in and visit Black Dog Brewery. Think also showing the food the brewery's serve up is a great idea. Lunch at Bridge Road looks like a must do too while I'm up that way.

Hey guys, don't forget to go to our website & vote for your favourite year round beers from Bridge Road Brewery & Black Dog Brewery!! Winning beer goes to the local taphouse St.Kilda for tastings during the final episode!

www.craftbeercrusaders.com.au

So who's getting an invite to this "tastings" for the final episode?

kahn said:
So who's getting an invite to this "tastings" for the final episode?
tickets will be available in the coming weeks at a cost of $40 . i will post the link when they become available. they are limited to 100 tickets for the event

Great series getting better each week. Beer and Pizza a magical combination. Good to see the food side also included would like to see more of the food matching with beer styles in the future.

CBC UPDATE: Still taking entries for ROSE DINER BEER/FOOD DEGUSTATION!! ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY MIDNIGHT

CBC EVENT : Win A Place At The Rose Diner (South Melbourne) Beer Degustation (Film Date 27th May - Winner Must Be Available For Filming).

Comment Below In 21 Words Or Less Why We Should Choose You To Join Us For The Beer/Food Pairing Event. Entries Close May 24th At MIDNIGHT!!!!!!! Judges Decision Final

sounds interesting

DU99 said:
CBC UPDATE: Still taking entries for ROSE DINER BEER/FOOD DEGUSTATION!! ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY MIDNIGHT

CBC EVENT : Win A Place At The Rose Diner (South Melbourne) Beer Degustation (Film Date 27th May - Winner Must Be Available For Filming).

Comment Below In 21 Words Or Less Why We Should Choose You To Join Us For The Beer/Food Pairing Event. Entries Close May 24th At MIDNIGHT!!!!!!! Judges Decision Final

sounds interesting
Yeah it is. Dan & Myself have selected 5 beers each which we believe pair well with the menu being presented. idea is for the guests to choose which beer goes best with which meal to see who has the best beer/food pairing abilities out of the two of us. Guests will not know which beer was selected by which host & will vote throughout each course for the beer they like best.

Best facebook entry as decided by us wins. No family or friends are allowed to win the prize in order to keep it transparent :)

Is this weeks episode still not up on the site, or am i bad at finding it?

Yep it is there try refreshing the page in your browser and look for 21st May in Catchup TV.

Can anyone get their catch up to work from an iPad? All I get when I go to the catch up bit for may 21 is the promo for the series??

Latest posts

Back