CPBF Carbonator Caps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is taking longer than I thought to finalize. After next week I have to go away and test Angkor and Tiger beers are OK in many different bars until the end of February.
Yob I can still pay when needed but in the event that they arrive in the next couple of weeks can I get a postage delay on mine or just send to my P.O BOX?

sure, that'll come out in the wash when I collect addies..

Ive left the damn spreadsheet at work so I need to go into the city and collect it to further the effort.

should be able to collect it tmoz I hope.

Ive hit a little snag... just checking the invoice amounts and it seems we are just over the 1K mark... damn those extra 10 (shakes fist)

Im going to email the supplier and see if we cant get it knocked down to just under... or at least written on the package that it's under the 1K mark,

I cant get payments until that is finalised, the Paypal exchange rates are pretty shit compared to the actual exchange rates, if it was at actual we'd be home.. anyway, email has been sent.

After about 50 bloody emails, Ive found the right price... with another manufacturer.. gods this has been a head case of a BB

anyway, what I propose is that I will pay for the full amount and land it, then I can work out what the totals are for us all, its a bit confusing at the moment as there are so many with combined shipping etc so I'll need the spread sheet to assist me with the totals of the goods, import and packaging to you lot.

to be fair to those that pick up it needs to be broken right down to individual costs... as in..

goods + import = shared b/w all

Packaging and shipping = Individulal / group cost

sound confusing? it is :lol:

Not to worry though, we are now under 1K AUD so Im just going to go ahead and do this thing.

I should get them next week, looks like they are in Singapore from the Fedex tracking..

Just about to back track through this thread and sort out all the postage, I'll update the spreadsheet when I think I have it right.

B)

right, here is is, please check numbers and joins closely

People assumed pickup are again in orange and red under parcel size.

Overall weight needs to be confirmed, but the 'arrangement' (he doesn't weigh my parcels) I have with my local postie dude should hold for this and we should be close.

Wobblythongs, Ive got yours as a hold pending your travel, no drama there.

CPBF Caps.jpg

cleared customs folks, sitting in Derrimut so I assume delivery early next week.. I best get cracking on the PM's and picking up the postal packages for it.. Im assuming the above spreadsheet is without flaw and needs no further attention.

Will be pleased to put this to bed

Individual price will vary due to postage requirements, I've not actually done full figures yet, if I get time I'll get the postage packs in the morning and work it all out mate.

PM sent out to all parties, if you didnt get the PM please let me know and I'll get you added to the list.

Cheers

Hey folks, if anyone has over-ordered in Melbourne town I'd happily take a couple off your hands.

Latest posts

Back