• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cornelius Kegs - Interested In Getting 3 Kegs For 59$ Each

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benissimo

Reaction score
I want to buy some kegs from a local supplier (in Melbourne) who does a cheaper deal for 6 kegs at a time

Should work out at about $59 a keg. I am happy to buy them and pass the ones I don't need (3) on to someone else at cost.

I already have a couple but don't have sufficient space to have eight of the buggers knocking around.

let me know on [email protected] if you are keen to do this. Will probably purchase in November.

ben

Tasty, 3 kegs delivered for under $200, and not sent from the US :)

Emailing!

Hey ben

What kind of kegs are they? We could be interested.

BlueJ

Do you mind me asking who the supplier is benissimo? Or does that defeat the point of the exercise?

The cheapest I've found are around $80 (non-recoed), but a couple of cheap seals later and you're away (said the Eskimo).

Cheers

Benissimo, Ditto the two questions immediately above:
What kinda kegs?
Who's the supplier (if it doesn't defeat your purpose)?
and also, are they reconditioned or not please?

Thanks,
Tim.

I might take 1-2 if no one else is interested, but ill let anyone else jump in for the offer first. I dont have the rest of the stuff to make kegs useful yet, and if Ross has $60 kegs it seems like a good excuse to stop in and see his bar when im up his way visiting my parents around xmas time ;)

Ben I would be interested in a few but not until next week. Pay week.

Hey ben

What kind of kegs are they? We could be interested.

BlueJ

They are second hand cornelius kegs. I have bought a couple from this supplier and they have been sound and come with a fresh seal kit (I think).

I want to do it November so can you hold till then ?

ben

Benissimo, Ditto the two questions immediately above:
What kinda kegs?
Who's the supplier (if it doesn't defeat your purpose)?
and also, are they reconditioned or not please?

Thanks,
Tim.

They are standard reco'ed cornelius kegs with seal kit (I think)

The supplier is a standard retailer. I don't want to blurt who it is for two reasons (one being the non-commercial nature of this forum - two being in case the retailer cracks it and doesn't offer this deal any more). That being said there is no real secret. If you ask around the shops in Melbourne town you will find it.

I just want the benefits of bulk buying but will struggle to justify eight shiny cannisters in my shed - and if I have eight kegs that will I need two new beer frig's to keep them all cold. Imagine the effect on global warming.

ben

Latest posts

Back