• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Coopers pale ale neon sign

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch63

Reaction score
Are there people on here still looking for this sign?i have one for sale.cheers mitch

Where are you located? Will you post and how much are you looking for it?

Im in jerrabomberra nsw just outside of canberra.i can post and im looking around the five hundred mark.tnx mitch

I wasnt complaining mate. Just saying what it is. Might help you find a buyer. ;)

Well there's another one on gumtree that hasnt sold for 5 months at your asking price. I guess you could wait it out if you like? Who knows what itll eventually go for.

Im not really in the market for something like this, but always happy to make a bit of an offer if youre still searching out what the right price should be

A broken one was 450?
Well there's another one on gumtree that hasnt sold for 5 months at your asking price. I guess you could wait it out if you like? Who knows what itll eventually go for.

Im not really in the market for something like this, but always happy to make a bit of an offer if youre still searching out what the right price should be
o

Latest posts

Back